Party time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sdmike1

kkkkalma - nothing to see

tripod - I just saw her holding her head in the doorway, then jump in and wail on Efim with a pillow until a friend pulled her off. She was pissed.

Looks like efim  is sleeping in the living room with  the 3 girls  that are not  diana.  let's see how long it takes before temptation gets the best of him and he starts groping one of them. lol

Nevermind lol.  i think he's just wasted.

Guest sdmike1

Nothing is going to happen. Efin is so drunk that he can't even stand up, let along get it up. He just staggered out of the living room and stumbled all over himself. I'm afraid we might see "pukecam" before this is over

Do their friends know about the cameras? Strange that I dont see no one looking at them neither for a sec. Some of them even sit with their back to the camera on the kitchen.

this has been talked about a long time ago with other couple and a party.  It was decided that everyone that enter the apartment must be told about the camera also no one can enter under 18 or 21 do not remember what we decided the age was.  You could always go back and look it up or someone with a better memory could help us out.

Guest sdmike1

well, he's putting the moves on Diana now. It'll be interesting to see if she lets him, and if he can get it up so drunk.

update: at least his fingers appear to work  ;D