Reports.

Kitten

just a notice for people sending reports, i know this site comes in many different countries but if you can please try to speak a little english.

its hard to understand someone sending a message in all german or spanish for a photo & when i try to translate it makes no sense.

Thank you.

My beloved Kitten:

Yes, that would be nice, but I write complex English sentences which I am certain translate.google.com could not understand. Once in a freaking goddam while, I write simple sentences without American slang or idiomatic phrases if I want to get a point across to a non-English speakers.

What we need here are HUMAN translators. And dammit, we need Russian translators! Wher da fuck tho mofos be, shee! (Don't worry my love; no foreigner will complain, because translate.google.com won't render that last sentence as an understandable statement. It can't even handle non-Mexican Spanish very well.)

C'est la vie, and we're happy to have you back.

(I appreciate posters who take the time to translate what they can via google or bing translators. Saves the reader time, and it is courteous.)

In the Middle Ages, Europeans had so many problems with language diversity that they settled on Latin for international discourse. It's not taught in American high schools anymore. Neither is French, which once was the language of diplomacy as late as the 19th Century.

The British Empire didn't conquer enough territory, obviously, for either good or ill.

American schools teach Mexican Spanish here now.

In the Middle Ages, Europeans had so many problems with language diversity that they settled on Latin for international discourse. It's not taught in American high schools anymore. Neither is French, which once was the language of diplomacy as late as the 19th Century.

The British Empire didn't conquer enough territory, obviously, for either good or ill.

American schools teach Mexican Spanish here now.

my college teaches spanish,french,german & japanese.

Relax. BE THE BOSS. Many Protestant sects allow female reverends, and often they can study for their theology degree on-line. Real churches, of course, require some knowledge of Latin, Greek, Hebrew and sometimes Sanskrit.

Of course, you could get a Doctor of Divinity Degree like me for $40 bucks and bypass the hassle of learning classical languages altogether. In fact, you could make up your own religion, and become THE REAL BOSS. You'll be driving a Rolls-Royce in no time, though you might have to do TV and radio shows since CC doesn't have much of an audience.

I think you'd be just fine learning how to use a whip, and I'm sure you would look great in black leather, Madame Kitten. All the bad CC boys would come crawling to you for punishment and absolution every time they screwed up.