B4 - General Topic 2022 #53 (July)

27 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Bruh, there some great girl in chaturbate you just have to find them, that throw amazing shows and truly come. Zara is beautiful but after the 3-4th time to be honest I don’t even bother. If they get money for throwing a show at least make it worth it. I can ok with that

same here, Zara is a nice girl but it's always the same thing with her there is no surprise, it becomes boring after two months

sad because it's the only girl i watch really on rlc

for her second visit i hope she will  be in a couple apartment with a boyfriend

I am done for now

5 minutes ago, switch said:

same here, Zara is a nice girl but it's always the same thing with her there is no surprise, it becomes boring after two months

sad because it's the only girl i watch really on rlc

for her second visit i hope she will  be in a couple apartment with a boyfriend

I am done for now

Yup, Zara and Esmi for me. Zara is almost out of my mind lol, Esmi is the only one that keeps me here but if I have to wait 20 days every time, damn it’s not worth the money lol

• Haha 1

This is kind of sad what's happened with Zara. She was poised to become the top girl on RLC. Everybody loved her dancing/exercising workouts and then doing a few bates that had everyone excited to watch her.  Then she started tapering off and a lot of the subs started turning on her. Last night was just terrible. The little dance in high heels was nice but then she turned off the lights to lay on the bed. I timed it and her bate lasted one minute and forty five to fifty seconds. If she had left the lights on and did a bate for four or five minutes I'm sure everyone would have been happy. So I guess it's up to her which way she wants to go. Maybe she isn't cut out for this kind of life. Meantime I'll keep watching as she is the most beautiful girl on here.

• Like 1

tant qu'elle sera sous l'influence des 2 vieilles mégères (lor et amira)elle ne sera plus comme avant ????                                                                                    regardez la cam2.9 a20h41 on dirait qu'elle va a l'abatoir .amira lui dit quelque chose? et elle répond un petit 'da'                   

21 minutes ago, pajero said:

as long as she is under the influence of the 2 old shrews (lor and amira) she will not be like before ???? look at cam2.9 at 8:41 p.m. it looks like she is going to the slaughterhouse. amira says something to her? and she answers a little 'da'                   

she probably asked her if she had her condoms and zara said "dah"

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

elle lui a probablement demandé si elle avait ses préservatifs et zara a dit "dah"

ont regardéra avec quelle vigueur elle va laver sa chatte en prenant sa douche