they are at it again!

IT was calm then they started arguing. Then he went to living room and puled some small piece of papers with writing(phone #'s??) that he had hidden in a CD case and gave it to her. Later she was explaining something and crumbled the notes - like they meant nothing!

It appeared to be calm most of the morning and now here we go again.  Kind of like Alina and Anton and their sexipades last night which went three rounds, here we go with I think round 4.  Much rather be Anton!

We need a Spanish speaking person to tell us what`s up.

It sounds to be something about money. He was explaining why he hid something from her and sounds like she found him out. Then he called her a psychopath for tearing up his shirts. He said that he didnt want to live like that and that she needed help. Then she said "you know that im like that because i love you'' which he replied "if thats is love, then i dont want it".

Now they sound like they broke up

Today they are just arguing last night it was real physical she came out with her shirt ripped completely down the front, he came out and could not stand up. You could hear them hitting each other real hard and at one point it sounded like he was being chocked. I think she got the best of him last night.