Real life RLC is it really real life??

Guest Doct19

Guest Doct19

In real life we live not as locked in the apartment vegetables. In real life all men do not practice pimping "mackerel". In real life you get up early, we will work hard to earn little. In real life there is no apology for the slave woman as we RLC fact, women are freer than this Asparagus example shows us concerned only with her nails.

Not encouraging Russian prostitution on the internet! via apprentice pimps as ROSLAN

I stop paying RLC

I recommend to people who do not support RUSLAN use this utility "Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker" here is the link : http://advanced-mouse-auto-clicker.soft112.com/

Express your disapproval by choosing the camera and the time interval for clicks

I can tell you that is loose RUSLAN not support this

Remind him that you pay and he did not make the finger to the camera

Or he plays the game of this site or it releases.

La vrai vie de RLC est elle la vrai vie vraiment????

Dans la vrai vie nous vivons pas comme des légumes enfermés dans l'appartement. Dans la vrai vie tout les hommes ne pratiquent pas le proxénètisme "maquereau". Dans la vrai vie on se lève tôt, on va travailler dur pour gagner peu . Dans la vrai vie on fait pas l'apologie de la femme esclave comme nous fait RLC, la femme est plus libre que cet exemple d'asperge qui nous montre préoccupée uniquement de ses ongles.

Non à l'encouragement de la prostitution Russe sur internet!! via les apprentis proxénètes tel que ROSLAN

J'ai arrêter de payer RLC

Je conseille aux personnes qui ne supportent pas RUSLAN d'utiliser ce petit utilitaire " Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker" voici le lien

Exprimer votre désapprobation en choisissant la caméra et l'interval de temps pour les  clics

Je peux vous dire que se lâche de RUSLAN ne supportent ceci

Rappelez lui que vous le payez et qu'il n'a pas à faire de doigt d'honneur à la caméra

Ou il joue le jeu de ce site ou il dégage.

Guest xvoyeurx

la meilleur solution est tout simplement de plus regarder cet appartement.

c'est la decision que j'ai prise depuis dimanche dernier.

quand rlc verra que plus personne ne les regarde,peut-être qu'ils penseront à les remplacer mais j'en doute.

je deteste ce mec ruslan,je suis juste interessé pour regarder diana/efim,le reste m'interesse pas ou plus.

j'aime bien leora aussi mais les cameras sont mal placées,j'aime alina aussi mais çà fait trop longtemps qu'ils sont ici,voilà.

the best solution it's stop watching this couple.

it's the decision j have take last sunday.

if everybody do that,maybe rlc change this couple.

j hate this guy ruslan,j'm just interesting watching diana/efim.

j like leora too but bad cameras postions,j like alina too but it's too long time they are on rlc.

I really don't care what couples they have. All of the couples have some fans that empathize with them. I agree that if a couple is uninteresting, simply don't "click" on them.

However, if anything happens to Leora, Maya, or Diana, I will invoke my squirrelly wrath, and unleash Hell upon the face of the Earth!  >:(

I really don't care what couples they have. All of the couples have some fans that empathize with them. I agree that if a couple is uninteresting, simply don't "click" on them.

However, if anything happens to Leora, Maya, or Diana, I will invoke my squirrelly wrath, and unleash Hell upon the face of the Earth!  >:(

Glad to see you have added Diane to your list of most liked.  Would have been disappointed in you if you hadn't

Glad to see you have added Diane to your list of most liked.  Would have been disappointed in you if you hadn't

This is a Katya and Ruslan thread, but I am often faulted for going off-topic.

Katya is a beautiful woman and I have no problem with this couple, but I don't know their details, and I don't study them.

Now that our beloved Nora is gone, Diana is worth some time. I like some depth in woman: A woman I can penetrate deeply and feel her mind (and cervix). Katya is lovely, but I don't think she can crawl up the walls with ecstasy under her current circumstances.

See? I'm not off-topic. I did, however, change the flavor.  :P