I confirm!

jade1

Guest kevinbsam7

I confirm!

All rlc come read camcaps. 

one should not be able to read camcaps without being registered

But presumably RLC have already secretly registered on here?

Guest noralover

I'm almost certain that they look on here jade1.  Now, how much of it do they understand, is another question.

Interestingly I was contacted by a new CC member via personal messages a while back asking if I was an RLC member or not? I didn't reply in the end as I thought it was a bit suspicious....

I'm almost certain that they look on here jade1.  Now, how much of it do they understand, is another question.

Interestingly I was contacted by a new CC member via personal messages a while back asking if I was an RLC member or not? I didn't reply in the end as I thought it was a bit suspicious....

I think you did the right thing and I suggest to everyone that you do not answer such personal questions.

Guest 862286

Funny< this stuff we talk about is more interesting then watching the couples sit around and do nothing...The drama here is better then watching someone watch tv... 8)

Guest noralover

Funny< this stuff we talk about is more interesting then watching the couples sit around and do nothing...The drama here is better then watching someone watch tv... 8)

And it's free!  Lol ;p

Let's all get webcams set up and then we can monitor and comment on ourselves 24/7...and then argue about who is or is not posting videos/pics/etc......