B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

This is the problem i have noticed why does Zabava still have a key to that apartment where she can come and go as she pleases? There no wonder Esmi can't get in the mood and can't get comfortable because she don't no when zabava will be coming she don't let Esmi no she just show up.

10 minutes ago, RonS said:

This is the problem i have noticed why does Zabava still have a key to that apartment where she can come and go as she pleases? There no wonder Esmi can't get in the mood and can't get comfortable because she don't no when zabava will be coming she don't let Esmi no she just show up.

Esmi should ask her for those keys, not just because she can come and go as she please but she doesn't live there anymore and there are other tenants there too.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi should ask her for those keys, not just because she can come and go as she please but she doesn't live there anymore and there are other tenants there too.

😂😂😂….of course her sister can go in and out and should have keys and I don’t see Zaba bothering and getting in the way of what the other girls do 🙄. And to Ron, if she wants to she can bate, you don’t need candles and 30 minutes prep for that 🤦‍♂️😂

24 minutes ago, joebirch said:

😂😂😂….of course her sister can go in and out and should have keys and I don’t see Zaba bothering and getting in the way of what the other girls do 🙄. And to Ron, if she wants to she can bate, you don’t need candles and 30 minutes prep for that 🤦‍♂️😂

The only problem is that she lives in the Villa and not wherever she wants.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only problem is that she lives in the Villa and not wherever she wants.

Yes and no….that’s not her home, just a room where she can go to. That’s a family thing and I don’t think any of us know the dynamics and I don’t really think it’s any of our business 

Then you don't watch Esmi reactions when Zaba is around and what she told her last night before she went to bed.And i love her prep to get in the mood and it  its my business if i pay to watch her that's the reason i pay each month.And if Zaba is interfering in the way she acts! there's a problem.

• Upvote 2