B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It would be great but since Zaba is there I think they are going out.

And yes. Looks like her period is over, it was a really short one, only took a few days.

Zara will take the couch again .. 😉 Also , it is the first time that Marlene is a bit relaxing with her sexual adventures , either she had much fun and she’s “ resting “ or she might have faced an incident with a guy … and Mathilda remains a mystery .. 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We know that Esmi like us @ddhm, but I don't think that she likes THAT much. 😝😅🤣

I think Esmi has full knowledge now about her job , her “obligations” and i do very much believe she kind of like this ongoing popularity and positivity/ praising  she gets.. of course , it can all change like the “ snap of Thanos “ 😂🤣 , but personally , the nudity , the teasing on cameras but most of all remaining always “ pure “ and as we first met her , it is her biggest accomplishment . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Zara will take the couch again .. 😉 Also , it is the first time that Marlene is a bit relaxing with her sexual adventures , either she had much fun and she’s “ resting “ or she might have faced an incident with a guy … and Mathilda remains a mystery .. 

You know that I don't follow Marlene that close but I've noticed that she have some days that she's really active and others more low. She had some nights that she came really late, some she even bated on arrival. Before leaving the Villa she was constantly on her phone chatting. I think she have something for tonight.

Mathilda had some nights out but she was at clubs but one night she came back latter than usual, maybe she got some. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Esmi has full knowledge now about her job , her “obligations” and i do very much believe she kind of like this ongoing popularity and positivity/ praising  she gets.. of course , it can all change like the “ snap of Thanos “ 😂🤣 , but personally , the nudity , the teasing on cameras but most of all remaining always “ pure “ and as we first met her , it is her biggest accomplishment . 

And she's doing it better than the majority of the tenants. Just look how Leia doesn't give a fuck. Even Karol as a guest was more "comfortable" then her. 😅

E

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And just to clarify. I said that Esmi "doesn't like us THAT much" because I don't think that she would choose to stay home and bate instead of going to a nightclub with her sister and friends.  

Whether she likes us 'that much' or not she is going out judging by that dress

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And she's doing it better than the majority of the tenants. Just look how Leia doesn't give a fuck. Even Karol as a guest was more "comfortable" then her. 😅

Leia looks like one more “ urgent “ call by RLC to occupy a bed , she said to RLC that she also has a friend who is interested in joining and that’s how it all happened … speculation but I don’t know how wrong it is .. It is a pity with so many locals that they keep on investing in “ outsiders “ rather than finding girls like Radislava for example or Gina , especially now also that the Ukrainians can have 3 year visas , very strange decisions by RLC … and this “ not being social “ and not participating , it is really bad … it adds to the fact that many people and especially long time viewers say that in order for an apartment to “ work “ well , the tenants chemistry is the most important thing … Leia and her friend Trinity seem to be in Barcelona to increase the Instagram followers and make outside businesses rather than their main concern being the RLC job .. anyway , the villas are both currently a disappointment and the worse thing is that RLC doesn’t seem to be interested in making things better … Their main concern is that one particular tenant is always happy and giving her what she needs … 

• Upvote 1