B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

I've been trying to find a new apartment to follow since I decided to leave Leora and a few others who are no longer interesting. I grew up on Kammi and Kristy...I liked Carla in her first apartment...always a fan of Masha...loved Susan and Eva. But that is all in the past. Lately, Esmi seemed to be an interesting person as she is attractive, and appears to be aloof, and not caught up in the usual RLC bullshit. I reviewed days and days of replay but I cannot find anything that she has done other than take a shower and do yoga. Can anyone direct me to the forum discussion or replay dates where she has done anything sexual? (this is a serious request). Thanks.

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I've been trying to find a new apartment to follow since I decided to leave Leora and a few others who are no longer interesting. I grew up on Kammi and Kristy...I liked Carla in her first apartment...always a fan of Masha...loved Susan and Eva. But that is all in the past. Lately, Esmi seemed to be an interesting person as she is attractive, and appears to be aloof, and not caught up in the usual RLC bullshit. I reviewed days and days of replay but I cannot find anything that she has done other than take a shower and do yoga. Can anyone direct me to the forum discussion or replay dates where she has done anything sexual? (this is a serious request). Thanks.

Her last bate.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Her last bate.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I have reviewed RLC replay but cannot find anything...mostly empty room or Esmi changing clothes or some other female in Esmi's bed. A time stamp would have been helpful. It it's this hard to find an event that she has been engaged in then I'm wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze? LOL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I have reviewed RLC replay but cannot find anything...mostly empty room or Esmi changing clothes or some other female in Esmi's bed. A time stamp would have been helpful. It it's this hard to find an event that she has been engaged in then I'm wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze? LOL

I just gave you the replay in the right time. I don't understand what you want. She doesn't do daily bates or have sex.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just gave you the replay in the right time. I don't understand what you want. She doesn't do daily bates or have sex.

I don't want to appear unappreciative. When I opened up the replay that you sent it was on an empty bed in an empty apartment. I was merely asking for a TIMESTAMP so that I could search for the event. Thank you again.

1 minute ago, philo said:

I don't want to appear unappreciative. When I opened up the replay that you sent it was on an empty bed in an empty apartment. I was merely asking for a TIMESTAMP so that I could search for the event. Thank you again.

The link works fine here. But search for 0236 on July 30th.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I continued my search and found the event on July 30 at 2:30. I think I will continue to look for a new apartment. Thanks again.

Apparently the RLC recruiter told Esmi that she had won an "all expenses paid vacation to Barcelona" and all that she had to do was to show up. I would love to see her contract. When I have worked in large corporations like RLC and someone like Esmi appears as a new hire with no obvious duties or job description, we would always later learn that her "special friend" was the boss.

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Apparently the RLC recruiter told Esmi that she had won an "all expenses paid vacation to Barcelona" and all that she had to do was to show up. I would love to see her contract. When I have worked in large corporations like RLC and someone like Esmi appears as a new hire with no obvious duties or job description, we would always later learn that her "special friend" was the boss.

I'm sorry if not all tenants are like Leora.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, philo said:

If you want to watch a girl with incredible orgasms and enjoying first herself and then offering the pleasure to the viewers , this is Esmi .. the most natural and genuine tenant we have seen in a while , a woman that you can’t skip her , a woman who is a woman and not a girl and she has blossomed as I believe many would like to see tenants do … Esmi is RLC’s lucky discovery and most probably she’s staying indefinitely except and only if she wants to quit one day by herself .

Esmi is RLC’s current top tenant . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wenn Sie ein Mädchen mit unglaublichen Orgasmen sehen möchten, das sich zuerst selbst genießt und dann den Zuschauern das Vergnügen bietet, ist dies Esmi , eine Frau, die eine Frau ist und kein Mädchen, und sie ist so aufgeblüht, wie ich glaube, dass viele Mieter es gerne sehen würden … Esmi ist RLCs glückliche Entdeckung und höchstwahrscheinlich bleibt sie auf unbestimmte Zeit, außer und nur, wenn sie eines Tages alleine kündigen möchte .

Esmi ist der derzeitige Top-Mieter von RLC. 

Warum nicht mehr Mascha?😄