B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Almost 2h of "meditation" so is safe to say that she's not going to do it.

Let's hope that she's getting ready to do it in the morning like she almost did it once. 😅

Unfortunately , the non privacy stupidity continues .. I do hope this is one of the very last times that Esmi gets interrupted …😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Unfortunately , the non privacy stupidity continues .. I do hope this is one of the very last times that Esmi gets interrupted …😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Yes Zabava walks in don't knock walks out don't close the door no privacy at all Esmi got up one time after Zabava left and closed the door again and i guess Kristy bated on her bed to get better fame or got horny laying on Esmi bed.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kristy went in to bed with Esmi and Zaba

I think Kristy is so confused because she doesn’t have a permanent bed for herself ( in B2 sleeping either on the couch in the LR , sometimes in the master bedroom , sometimes in Kaley’s room lately ) , she sleeps many times in other apartments overnight , she has then become a BEDWALKER/NIGHTWALKER 😂🤣😂🤣 and she simply wants to wonder around and find just a bed to lay down and sleep ..Or Marlene is difficult to sleep with 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmmm .. a good freeze analysis could possibly reveal Esmi reading CC ..

If this moment was when she goes to close the door, comes back to bed and laid down facing the com 11 I believe she was reading the forum.

Also wen Zaba walks in and turn on the lights.