horrible clackinator noise.

Guest Moose

Guest Moose

What the fuck is that goddamn fucking noise in #1 room in apartment? Free room, sounds like shit.

Fucking sounds like a room with infernal clacking of 100 typewriters. Or maybe a fuckin' shroom with a gazillion fucking clackinators.

Is camera fucked up? I don't hang here.  but if I gotta live with that godddam sound, I grab the bitch and get outta that place. Don't care whattafuck she wears. Get her the hell outta there with me.

You guyz know anything?

Probably fuckin' not. So whatz the clackinator sound, ?

Le bruit  que vous entendez est le bruit d'une pompe filtrante d'aquarium...(J'ai la même).  ;D ;D ;D

Si elle fait autant de bruit c'est qu'elle est vieille ou qu'il y a de l'air dans le circuit fermé de pompage.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Okay as this is my area of expertise I think I should step inhere.

Firstly they do not seem to be too worried about the sound, and that would drive me crazy as it is doing to Moose,  so:-

1) They cannot hear it and it is actually the microphone in the camera that has gone on the blink.

2) They are both deaf and need hearing aids!!!

Secondly the pump/filter referred too is an Eheim which is one of the top brands in it's class.

I have never heard an Eheim make this kind of noise and I have run them until they were dead!!

So I am more inclined to lean towards the fact that the sound is being generated by a faulty microphone and Stephen and Maya cannot hear it and therefore are non the wiser.

J'ai fait le post précédent car moi aussi je possède des pompes filtrantes  Eheim et je réaffirme que cela doit venir soit d'une usure anormale de la pompe ou d'air se trouvant dans le circuit de filtration.

Cela aussi je l'affirme car j'ai eu ce soucis à un certain moment.

Maintenant, je ne conteste pas que la pompe se trouve près d'un microphone trop sensible.

J'ai fait le post précédent car moi aussi je possède des pompes filtrantes  Eheim et je réaffirme que cela doit venir soit d'une usure anormale de la pompe ou d'air se trouvant dans le circuit de filtration.

Maintenant, je ne conteste pas que la pompe se trouve près d'un microphone trop sensible.

Ah ! sensible les p'tits chéri , risque pas de bosser en usine , voir même ou ils pourrai bosser ... sans bruit ...

Le pti chéri travaille dans l'industrie métallurgique....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ah ! sensible les p'tits chéri , risque pas de bosser en usine , voir même ou ils pourrai bosser ... sans bruit ...

Le pti chéri travaille dans l'industrie métallurgique....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ah , sur tu risque pas de te plaindre ! tu as du en voir ... en entendre !!! j'suis pas mas mal loti aussi , mais plus agréable parce que je l'ai choisi  .

En effet, avec plus de 30 ans de métier, j'en ai vu et entendu mais ce qui fait l'attrait de mon métier malgré sa rudesse et sa dangerosité,  est que chaque jour est un jour différent, tu ne fait jamais de répétition car toute besogne à ses contraintes bien distinctes. :)

Assuming the microphone is with the camera, that would have to be one mighty deafening fish tank. I suspect it's right next to a ventilation duct, with some nasty fan-related vibration.

There is two fish tanks in the living room, one visible by the computer desk and another bigger one, not visible, to the left by the wall  that's why you can hear it so loud.

There is two fish tanks in the living room, one visible by the computer desk and another bigger one, not visible, to the left by the wall  that's why you can hear it so loud.

I believe you are correct, kooloos. That particular "clackinator" noise is only heard a that camera, no where else. The construction (metal cutting and griding) noises were also heard at Leora & Paul's apartment at the same time, since they're in the same apartment complex. But this particular sound is only heard at this camera.

I cannot think of any better explanation.

I believe you are correct, kooloos. That particular "clackinator" noise is only heard a that camera, no where else. The construction (metal cutting and griding) noises were also heard at Leora & Paul's apartment at the same time, since they're in the same apartment complex. But this particular sound is only heard at this camera.

I cannot think of any better explanation.

Shortly after they moved in, you could see the second aquarium empty for some time. Once they got everything ready for the fish to go in it was moved away from the camera.