Bedroom Sex

Someone answer me where the ta appear both beginner? each couple has a topic called rules, it's hard to read? when I started in DC I have read and accepted the rules below, it is not hard, but it seems that we have much less than 18 years here

Lets all gather around and take what the newbie has to say seriously.

::)

HALF the posts? Please.

You have 1200 posts on a forum dedicated to obsessing over the lives of strangers / paying to do so, which I found via another website's article about odd webcams around the world. I appreciate your desire to fiercely protect your little community (and to value those who participate a lot in it), but surely even you realize how hilarious it is that you equate obsessing over some Russian girl's tits with being worthy of being "taken seriously." I suspect perhaps that being taken seriously is not something you're familiar with in the real world, and I hope things improve for you one day.

You have 1200 posts on a forum dedicated to obsessing over the lives of strangers / paying to do so...

1. And here you are, a member of the SAME. EXACT. BOARD. Doing the SAME. EXACT. THING.  ::)

2. I'm not a paying member to RLC nor CC.  ::)

3. Show me a SINGLE post that shows me obsessing over anyone. Go ahead, I'll wait...  ::)

4. Accumulating 1200 posts tends to happen when you've  been a member for over a year. If you care to even look at the average, I make less than 4 posts here a day, so...  ::)

Guest observer1

Lets all gather around and take what the newbie has to say seriously.

::)

HALF the posts? Please.

You have 1200 posts on a forum dedicated to obsessing over the lives of strangers / paying to do so, which I found via another website's article about odd webcams around the world. I appreciate your desire to fiercely protect your little community (and to value those who participate a lot in it), but surely even you realize how hilarious it is that you equate obsessing over some Russian girl's tits with being worthy of being "taken seriously." I suspect perhaps that being taken seriously is not something you're familiar with in the real world, and I hope things improve for you one day.

I smell the unmistakable aroma of troll.

Go get him Scooter - bite and bite hard!

if you noticed, a week that has entered a new clique, making the mess maiot all posts, post without the need creating, writing things and there is nothing like "ddddddddd" "uaoisdosdajldkjasl" only for the pleasure of messing up the house, or thinking that your language is king and fuck the rest of them will write in my language, it's a bizarre thing that I'm not American I do all my post in English, as mandated by the rules for everyone to understand, use and translator to understand all that is impossible for others? Even by PM have received from "RLC pay a bill for me" message, is it serious?