Bedroom Sex

1. And here you are, a member of the SAME. EXACT. BOARD. Doing the SAME. EXACT. THING.  ::)

We're not talking about me, but even if we were, that would be untrue—I came across this by chance and signed up to make fun of you. I've been here a day with two posts, only in this thread: for you, this is part of your everyday life.

2. I'm not a paying member to RLC nor CC.  ::)

Irrelevant.

3. Show me a SINGLE post that shows me obsessing over anyone. Go ahead, I'll wait...  ::)

4. Accumulating 1200 posts tends to happen when you've  been a member for over a year. If you care to even look at the average, I make less than 4 posts here a day, so...  ::)

All of them? That's the point. Virtually every single day for a year now you've devoted part of your day to watching these people, discussing the sex sounds they make, musing on the intricacies of their relationships, and fantasizing about which you'd prefer to have sex with. By most normal people's standards, that's obsessive and very, very sad. Sorry to break it to you, champ. If you devoted that same energy to doing something productive, you might be happier with your life and have less of a need to monitor the lives of some people who don't (and will never) even know you exist.

That's all. I'm out. Have fun, you well-adjusted perfectly happy definitely not cripplingly lonely guys.

• 3 months later...