B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

20 minutes ago, RonS said:

Them are not fake bait for the viewer like the other girl's do just because rlc told them they need to do some. See does amazing and sensual pleasure bates like none i've ever seen for her self! And i love how she moves and moan...........

Bruh, what you saying doesn’t make sense, you can’t call Mathilda, Marlene, Lavi, Venera , Teresa or anyone else fake, but Esmi real with her 30 minute pre show  🤦‍♂️😂😂. The only recent time she was real was on the couch and she hide herself which is fake as fuck. 
They all do it the way they want to. I like Esmi, real or fake, don’t give a shit, but I am not part of the cult that puts her on pedestal. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

😂😂….I like watching a beautiful woman bate without regards for anything. 

Like always the lighting was low or in night vision and she moves her legs so you can't see shit.  She still sucks and needs to go again. 🙁👎🏻

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Like always the lighting was low or in night vision and she moves so you can't see shit.  She still sucks and needs to go again. 🙁👎🏻

Yeah, maybe….I see people here don’t like her. I personally like her cause she has done so much throughout the years

Just now, corvette84 said:

Like always the lighting was low or in night vision and she moves so you can't see shit.  She still sucks and needs to go again. 🙁👎🏻

This is it Esmi is real deal all the way around bate or no bate this is real life on cam.

• Haha 1