B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ron, I was talking about Loraine.Β 

Oh i agree loraine used to be one of my favorite girl's until all the show Started. But have you ever just fell in love with someone the way they act and look. Something about Esmi turns me on i'm just being real.!

Just now, RonS said:

Oh i agree loraine used to be one of my favorite girl's until all the show Started. But have you ever just fell in love with someone the way they act and look. Something about Esmi turns me on i'm just being real.!

Only in real life, not on the internet. πŸ˜‰

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Did he really compare her to Wonder Woman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦.one of the hottest women in the worldΒ 

Look at picture of her with her hair pulled back you will see what i mean.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RonS said:

Esmi reminds me of Gal Gadot with her hair always pulled back.

Ron, don’t get me wrong, I do think she is hot as fuck and I do love her bates, I am just critical of some of the bullshit she does

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RdKing said:

I've see her (hardly) masturbate in the dark and would not call this amazing. I am sure that you are sure that you are talking on the behalf of many. You need to get out more and see the real world.Β πŸ€ͺ🀣

Everyone can interpret a private moment of a woman as β€œ amazing β€œ according to what has also experienced personally seeing by a woman . One of the rarest things that Β can occur is to β€œ make β€œ a woman masturbate in front of you , then you can know that not only she adores you but she’s crazy with you . You can call this β€œ lessons of the real world β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ ( you can ask a woman just to confirm what I have just answered you .. )Β 

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Them are not fake bait for the viewer like the other girl's do just because rlc told them they need to do some. See does amazing and sensual pleasure bates like none i've ever seen for her self! And i love how she moves and moan...........

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»