US General Domestic Politics (2022) #11 Begins 08/13/22

WWW.CNN.COM

White House officials have been weighing -- and leaning toward -- the cancellation of up to...

The biden administration is going to make the people that couldn't afford college to pay for the college of the youth that doesn't work 😕 

21 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

White House officials have been weighing -- and leaning toward -- the cancellation of up to...

The biden administration is going to make the people that couldn't afford college to pay for the college of the youth that doesn't work 😕 

Hey "Sleepy Joe", in my senior year of college in 1968 I borrowed $1000 to complete the final year of my undergrad education. Upon returning from Vietnam where I was a soldier for one year I was required to repay my student loan. Will I get my $1000 back with interest?

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Hey "Sleepy Joe", in my senior year of college in 1968 I borrowed $1000 to complete the final year of my undergrad education. Upon returning from Vietnam where I was a soldier for one year I was required to repay my student loan. Will I get my $1000 back with interest?

Nope you'll be required to pay more taxes so the youth who doesn't want to work can receive free college 

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Nicholas Duke, manager of Uplifting Deals in Asheville, N.C., joined "Fox and Friends" on...

foods that are good to eat Just because the packaging was damaged 

The products are still good, no need to go to waste 

Good initiative