B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

7 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

You can't say that for Mathilda, I'm sorry

I can go to chaturbate and watch masturbation videos for free,that's all she does and apparently lots of people are cool with it!!! I'm sorry but I'm sick of paying $45 to watch girls masturbate and do stupid massage and pseudo lesbian shows!!!!

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I can go to chaturbate and watch masturbation videos for free,that's all she does and apparently lots of people are cool with it!!! I'm sorry but I'm sick of paying $45 to watch girls masturbate and do stupid massage and pseudo lesbian shows!!!!

You pay to see the real life of people, and still you complain about someone who live her life as if she was at her home... What are you looking for in rlc ?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You can't watch Mathilda on chaturbate and doesn't even do what you are saying. All her bates were....kinda natural and she barely does it so looks like are genuine not forced like Radi's.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

You pay to see the real life of people, and still you complain about someone who live her life as if she was at her home... What are you looking for in rlc ?

Like I said people like you are ok with fake bate and fake lesbian shows so enjoy the shit show buddy! I'll go to chaturbate and watch bate shows for free!

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Like I said people like you are ok with fake bate and fake lesbian shows so enjoy the shit show buddy! I'll go to chaturbate and watch bate shows for free!

What fake bate or fake shows has Mathilda done ? Just give me one time she did a fake bate... Just one

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

What fake bate or fake shows has Mathilda done ? Just give me one time she did a fake bate... Just one

You're holding on to Mathilda but it's not her I'm referring to, I made an entire list of people that are picking up space, that do fake bates,massages and fake lesbian shows!!! But people like you and alot others is what's keeping this site alive, RLC takes a shit in your mouth and you swallow!

54 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

You can't say that for Mathilda, I'm sorry

44 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I started to talk about Mathilda and you enlarge it back to other girls... The problem does not come from my part sorry dude

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You're holding on to Mathilda but it's not her I'm referring to, I made an entire list of people that are picking up space, that do fake bates,massages and fake lesbian shows!!! But people like you and alot others is what's keeping this site alive, RLC takes a shit in your mouth and you swallow!

menfou palu

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

not just kaley....katie & adam,esenia & dima,val & jul,esmi,mathilda,kristy,alana,monica,leia,trinity,ailey,cassandra,tim can all leave this project as far as im concerned!! My sub has ended and im not going to resub until at least half of the list above are gone!!!!!!!!

I can still see that you support then the “ real life “ of Leora ..and she’s isn’t in your list like all the names you have referred to , maybe because you like her endless lists of visiting friends , her hobbies and activities , her incredibly variety and interesting life .. There are for sure  many people from your list that don’t seem to belong in the cameras world but not having Leora in your list is beyond me and the way I am trying to understand your thinking and reasons behind the “ tenants removal list “ , especially after clarifying and giving examples of actions of other participants .

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can still see that you support then the “ real life “ of Leora ..and she’s isn’t in your list like all the names you have referred to , maybe because you like her endless lists of visiting friends , her hobbies and activities , her incredibly variety and interesting life .. There are for sure  many people from your list that don’t seem to belong in the cameras world but not having Leora in your list is beyond me and the way I am trying to understand your thinking and reasons behind the “ tenants removal list “ , especially after clarifying and giving examples of actions of other participants .

i like leora,i admit,but i'm not obsessed like the lot!

• Haha 1