B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

where do the girls go 

And who comes to the apartment 

Alana has left
Kristy moved to B4
Lavika to main bedroom
Anya is new, in Kaley's old room, but currently hanging with Marlene in B1

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Anya is in B1 with Marlene right now. 

Ah so Anya is the tattooed one that came back with Marlene last night; interesting 😉 trouble is Marlene doesn’t do girl on girl stuff which is a shame. Then again we don’t know anything yet what Anya is capable of but I fear there will be more cock arriving on the doorstep if she’s pals with Marlene 😩need another like Radislava 🤪 👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Lots of news this week , Alana was so many months here and I think we could have seen more from Kristy , now there’s the chance , let’s see if this trio amongst Monica and Zabava and Kristy what can show .. And still the master bedroom , let’s hope that FINALLY they give it to one tenant like it was with Anna and Lola the last time we saw that . 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lots of news this week , Alana was so many months here and I think we could have seen more from Kristy , now there’s the chance , let’s see if this trio amongst Monica and Zabava and Kristy what can show .. And still the master bedroom , let’s hope that FINALLY they give it to one tenant like it was with Anna and Lola the last time we saw that . 

Lavi got it.