• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bjlikes2watch

Its used occasionally but not to dance..  its where they have their main closet for their clothes,, they go in there to get them...

Once I seen Nora gives him a haircut in there.. then other times,, its just a walk in there to open the window/etc.

I've seen posts where they have pics of her using the dance room.  I read that she's some kind of hip-hop dancer.  NoraLover, could tell you anything and everything you want to know about Nora because he's a NoraLover, lol  ;D

Guest 862286

Indeed. Anything and everything. Noralover is a walking Nora text book. I say good, and thanks for all he shares.... 8)

Guest noralover

I've seen posts where they have pics of her using the dance room.  I read that she's some kind of hip-hop dancer.  NoraLover, could tell you anything and everything you want to know about Nora because he's a NoraLover, lol  ;D

sadly, I'm not a Nora stalker, and I haven't been on the site long enough to pick up all the info from the "old days" - JoJoGunne would be your expert on all things RLC......a legend of CC.....

...I just like what I see when I visit their apartment...... ;)

...it's a bit of fun at the end of the day.......

Calang is correct.  There have been pics posted of Nora practicing her dance moves...also, I believe, of Nora doing some sort of Kung Fu on Kiko.  But those pics were taken before my time on RLC.  I haven't seen that room used for anything except, as has been said, a wardrobe.

Myself?  I think they should convert that room into their master bedroom, what with the mirrors and the free cam...LOL!!

sadly, I'm not a Nora stalker, and I haven't been on the site long enough to pick up all the info from the "old days" - JoJoGunne would be your expert on all things RLC......a legend of CC.....

No one said anything about "stalking" NoraLover!  Lol!  Although you can't say you wouldn't if you could, lol.  I just figured since you're a Nora lover NoraLover, that you'd be the one to go to for anything Nora.  And I agree with you, if JoJo doesn't know, nobody does.  ;) 

Guest noralover

No one said anything about "stalking" NoraLover!  Lol!  Although you can't say you wouldn't if you could, lol.  I just figured since you're a Nora lover NoraLover, that you'd be the one to go to for anything Nora.  And I agree with you, if JoJo doesn't know, nobody does.  ;)

...I don't take myself too seriously really...kind of taking the piss out of myself by mentioning the stalker thing.....Nora is a gorgeous girl and definitely number 1 on my list, but I can take it or leave it....just playing a role.....and if I could see more of Nora then, absolutely, I would, BUT I can't bring myself to renew my membership, cos the other couples IMHO are less attractive/interesting, but more importantly because RLC clearly decided to penalise my video posting activities by getting my mediafire uploads blocked.

I just wish i had got my act together with the videoing before my subscription ran out the first time.....I am now entirely dependent on others to fill in the gaps....maybe I should rename myself NoraMourner as I can no longer view the "naked" bits....unless of course they do what JoJo suggested and make the Dance Room into a free master bedroom......so far I have only ever seen them cutting Kiko's hair in there or fetching clothes.....

Lol @ "NoraMourner" ... I don't see why RLC is making it a big deal, but on the other hand trickshot made a good point.  They're (RLC) trying to make money, and if the few members post vids and pics to the thousands standing outside then they feel they're losing out.  I tried RLC but quite frankly I discovered that what was going on in the free cams was more interesting than what was going on in the locked rooms, seriously.  Sure there was nudity, sex, undressing, ect.  But it's not like we don't know what they look like having sex, or undressing, or bathing, because there's enough of that out there to diminish that curiosity to a certain extent.  I like to rant about Lina being a pig, and Stefan being a lazy ass in front of the PC, watch Mark doing hair, and wonder if Nora (sorry NoraLover/Mourner, lol) will ever cook something, lol.  Watching both Alma and Lora in the kitchen, sometimes scantily clad, is fine with me.  Then there's this forum where once in a while something drops like pie from the sky, and we get to catch up with what's going on.  Above all, the black and white night sex really wasn't working for me.  I like my world in living color, lol.  ;D     

You just said what I was trying to put into words.  I love the free area, It is not just about sex and this board help me to catch up on what is going on when I'm not on computer.

Thanks Calang for you post. 8)

Guest noralover

Brilliantly and eloquently summed up Calang.....I actually find watching people in their everyday lives more interesting than the rather predictable routines of their sex lives. And, yes, the black and white sex is pretty dull after a while. And to be honest there are only so many times you can watch Nora shower in exactly the same pose....front to camera, back to camera, front to camera, etc....)

..it's the human interactions that make RLC memorable.

I love the tenderness that you see between Nora and Kiko sometimes, reminds me of myself and my wife when we were students (in fact she looked a little like Nora back in those days.....lucky me!!), that casual, loving, comfortable, carefree way of living....well at least on the surface anyway  ;)

(apologies for the brief nostalgia trip there, folks!)

...sometimes wish I could see the main bedroom cam though, not for the sex so much, but for the way they lie together and are entirely at ease with each other naked - very touching

..the other thing I wish is that I could understand what they are saying, as body language can only go so far......

I just hope RLC don't decide that people are having too much fun with the free areas and make everything paid....

...and by the way, I don't care if Nora never cooks anything. She can just stand around looking pretty whilst goat and/or Kiko cook.....