Lora a smoker?

There have beena number of rumours on the forum lately that Lora has started smoking, does anyone have any proof of this? pics of her with a pack etc?

if she has started why do you think it is, stress of living with a cheat?

There have beena number of rumours on the forum lately that Lora has started smoking, does anyone have any proof of this? pics of her with a pack etc?

if she has started why do you think it is, stress of living with a cheat?

I am the one who has spoken of Lora...and Max...being smokers.  I don't have any pictures because I've deleted all of my photos of RLC when I let my subscription die.  All I can do is state what I've seen and you can make up your own mind.

1.  For starters, these two have not "started smoking".  They have been smokers since I began watching them shortly before New Year's.

2.  They both go to the toilet together.  Normally, Lora will sit on the floor outside the open door.  The open door blocks sight of her sitting there from the kitchen cam, but at times her feet can be seen from the hall cam.

3.  I've seen them watch a movie in the living room...pause the movie...go to the toilet...stay for a while...then go back to watching the movie.

4.  When they have guests, I've seen them, along with one or more of their guests stop what they are doing, go outside for a period of time and then come back and continue their visiting.

I am a smoker.  I have done the same things they do.  I believe they both smoke.

On another note, I suspect RLC has rules for the tenants that forbid smoking in the apartments.  ALL of the tenants who smoke use their chosen methods.

Lora and Max - their toilet or go outside.

Alina - go outside

Olga and Serge - their bathroom

Alba and Diana - at first they went outside.  Toward the end, they kind of said "Fuck the rules" and smoked anywhere in the apartment, though they did open a window.

I haven't watched the more recent tenants...don't know if they smoke or not.

Guest NullBurner

Nice view today  :P

Nice pics, dude...but what the fuck do these pics have to do with smoking?

well, lora is smoking hot  8)

Guest softx

Damn, i don't know what i have done that the Article is here  :D Sorry Guys my mistake  :-[

Guest kevinbsam7

JoJo may well be right about the smoking, but it is strange that not only do none of the couples ever appear to smoke in the flats, but they also never leave any evidence of cigarettes etc. around. No packets, no matches. Even though I've seen the feet in Lora's toilet I've never seen any smoke at all which suggests if they are smoking they've got the fan going full blast.. Just think it's odd they all go to such lengths to conceal it from RLC - after all they've got other unsavoury habits (not Lora of course!) like not washing for weeks on end (maybe a slight exaggeration)

Guest NullBurner

well, lora is smoking hot  8)

Plausible reply... Lol jajaja

sorry for this.

i know my english is verry bad but i do my verry best.

i'm German and i learn english at school 15 years ago.

problem is, i don't need it in reallife and i am out of train.

if it is to hard to understand, please tell me and i will stop posting, because i don't wanna be the most hatet person in this forum.

Thank you and sorry for offtopic.

NullBurner, don't get offended, my German bro, "plausible" is a good thing.  It means that he agrees with your comment.  Actually, your English is very good for someone who learned it 15 years ago and doesn't use it on a daily basis.  So stop worrying, no one's going to hate you, at least not I, or any of the other more understanding people on this forum.  Keep the comments coming bro, we "hear" you  ;)

Thank you. i Feel better now.

Yeah, plausible means: seeming reasonable or probable. So, what I was saying was that your response seemed reasonable (even though being a smoker and being smoking hot aren't exactly the same thing) :)

Guest NullBurner

like stephan from bo said: Alles ist im Fluss :-)

thank you hotcouple.