B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

Let’s say that in the past , in the master bedroom and penthouse , a stereo masturbation would be happening , either at pre Covid era or before the 2019 “ purge “ ..During Covid and post Covid era , usually this is the maximum outcome , camera pointing to asses , tits and pussy…

While all is more natural and there’s still quite lots of nudity ( still not as much as RLC viewers are used to ) , i am sure that what once was criticized as exaggerating ( and it was ) , it is now missing and I believe many viewers would at least prefer even 2-3 times per month an adult entertainment show ..

At the end of the day , 16 Barcelona female tenants ( singles / couples on vacations )  , anyone can make the maths and ask /request / criticize / comment how many deserve a free bed and rent …

I'll bet the people without subs are really kicking themselves tonight. Today you missed it. Kristy was in Monica's bed and they watched a show on their laptop. Kristy could be seen finger tip massaging the back of Monica's head. Later, Kristy lightly finger tip massaged Monica's ass cheek.  And, wait for it, when Kristy rolled over she rubbed the side of her foot on Monica's ass cheek.  Whew-ho-hoo. Hot Hot Hot.   😏  

( and before I get my ass chewed, yes, i am being sarcastic ) 

• Haha 2

We might say , discuss , criticize , comment anything and anyone here , either positive or negative , with sarcasm or sincere mood , it is a forum after all and this is what serves its purpose …BUT….Seeing a girl crying for whatever reason , this is really sad and nobody deserves it …ALL OF MY SYMPATHY and good , positive , happy aura and energetic vibes go to Leia , really really disappointing  and sad seeing her crying 😞🙁😕

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We might say , discuss , criticize , comment anything and anyone here , either positive or negative , with sarcasm or sincere mood …BUT….Seeing a girl crying for whatever reason , this is really sad and nobody deserves it …ALL OF MY SYMPATHY and good , positive , happy aura and energetic vibes go to Leia , really really disappointing  and sad seeing her crying 😞🙁😕

100% agree. And I just wonder why at least Trinity (who is her closest friend there) isn't comforting her.

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

100% agree. And I just wonder why at least Trinity (who is her closest friend there) isn't comforting her.

Trinity who ? As I have said , Leia has been visiting her closest friend Karol and it is more than weird that she hasn’t brought her once there , even Trinity looks isolated and in her own world while in the villa .. exactly the type of girl I really dislike seeing occupying beds and RLC ( sponsored by us .. ) paying them .. Even if Leia asked to leave her alone , I think a good friend would insist and stand by someone’s side no matter what .. but maybe I see things too romantic 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that is about money and her attempt to get the student visa again.

There are really strict rules since 2 days from anyone coming from Russia , EU became really “ tight “ even with people with active visas of any kind in EU countries .. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of the tenants getting stressed in the following weeks .. and not only in Barcelona .. 

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_22_5430