B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Alana bought a new suitcase.

Maybe that’s why she delays her departure .. she couldn’t fit whatever buys she made in Barcelona and now perhaps she can finally say “ adios “ .

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe that’s why she delays her departure .. she couldn’t fit whatever buys she made in Barcelona and now perhaps she can finally say “ adios “ .

I think she's got Kristy's case just to go to B1 and now she was waiting the other one.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I think she's got Kristy's case just to go to B1 and now she was waiting the other one.

Whatever RLC is doing or has done is a joke .. they sent a girl who were paying for - what it was ? 8 months ? - such a longtime and she only moved to the apartment some blocks away .. it is beyond graphical that instead of showing her off project and at least allowing her to remain in B2 , they accepted that she moves in B1 and disturb the daily routine of the current in contract girls , to be honest  , I don’t understand why I can’t enjoy watching Esmi just because it is her room and i expect to see her by herself and instead seeing a girl who is out of project and even when she was , I don’t even remember a unique moment that we could say “ ahh yes , we can also remember her of this or that … “ , nothing , zero , nada as a tenant and now extending her Barcelona times .. I wonder why she doesn’t go to share a bed in one of the off camera girls who live in Barcelona like Nana , Polya , Gina , Radislava , Pam .. ohh well .. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever RLC is doing or has done is a joke .. they sent a girl who were paying for - what it was ? 8 months ? - such a longtime and she only moved to the apartment some blocks away .. it is beyond graphical that instead of showing her off project and at least allowing her to remain in B2 , they accepted that she moves in B1 and disturb the daily routine of the current in contract girls , to be honest  , I don’t understand why I can’t enjoy watching Esmi just because it is her room and i expect to see her by herself and instead seeing a girl who is out of project and even when she was , I don’t even remember a unique moment that we could say “ ahh yes , we can also remember her of this or that … “ , nothing , zero , nada as a tenant and now extending her Barcelona times .. I wonder why she doesn’t go to share a bed in one of the off camera girls who live in Barcelona like Nana , Polya , Gina , Radislava , Pam .. ohh well .. 

I think RLC doesn't allow or disallow anything in this matter.

She doesn't go to their places maybe because she doesn't know them very well.

Nana have her own samll place, Radi lives with her parents, Pam isn't even in Barcelona and Polya idk.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I think RLC doesn't allow or disallow anything in this matter.

She doesn't go to their places maybe because she doesn't know them very well.

Nana have her own samll place, Radi lives with her parents, Pam isn't even in Barcelona and Polya idk.

She could stay in B2 , what’s the difference being now in B1 ? Couldn’t be in B2 under Lavika’s / Anya’s active contract and sleep on the couch or at the guest room ? Or it would make for a joke different than what it is now in B1 when all rooms are occupied ? Or she could go in the villas when her friend Kristy could give her space on her single now room or use it since Kristy now becomes besty with Monica gradually 😆🤣.. Anyway , we had  Tweety , Loraine and now Alana with same incidents recently , therefore , it is what it is .. and I don’t really believe that the rest of the girls aren’t - at least  even one - disturbed having a visitor in their apartment .. they should wonder if they would be allowed in case they are in the same position in the future at other on camera places .. 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She could stay in B2 , what’s the difference being now in B1 ? Couldn’t be in B2 under Lavika’s / Anya’s active contract and sleep on the couch or at the guest room ? Or it would make for a joke different than what it is now in B1 when all rooms are occupied ? Or she could go in the villas when her friend Kristy could give her space on her single now room or use it since Kristy now becomes besty with Monica gradually 😆🤣.. Anyway , we had  Tweety , Loraine and now Alana with same incidents recently , therefore , it is what it is .. and I don’t really believe that the rest of the girls aren’t - at least  even one - disturbed having a visitor in their apartment .. they should wonder if they would be allowed in case they are in the same position in the future at other on camera places .. 

My theory persist that Lavi kicked her out, but I'm going to add that Esmi is the one that invites them just to share her bed. Even tho this makes he uncomfortable some times.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My theory persist that Lavi kicked her out, but I'm going to add that Esmi is the one that invites them just to share her bed. Even tho this makes he uncomfortable some times.

I don’t think Lavika has anything to do with that , it is an RLC decision or most probably Alana’s to quit or her contract expired .. I think the tenants would request things and it is up to RLC if they accept or not .. I don’t think Lavika said kick Alana out and give me the master bedroom , I think she was asked if she wanted to move there or she asked if she could move there . 

Esmi has always been the Good Samaritan but even if she doesn’t show , I don’t think that there are moments that she would have liked so much her bed only for herself and her privacy . 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is a magnet she draws all of us to her!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think Lavika has anything to do with that , it is an RLC decision or most probably Alana’s to quit or her contract expired .. I think the tenants would request things and it is up to RLC if they accept or not .. I don’t think Lavika said kick Alana out and give me the master bedroom , I think she was asked if she wanted to move there or she asked if she could move there . 

Esmi has always been the Good Samaritan but even if she doesn’t show , I don’t think that there are moments that she would have liked so much her bed only for herself and her privacy . 

Sorry I think I wasn't clear. Alana left the project and Lavi didn't wanted her there waiting for the new case to arrive. This is why I said that Lavi kick her out, not from the project but from the apartment.