B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Don't know why Kristy isn't sleeping on Marlene's. Maybe because she didn't asked her because it looks like Marlene will sleep in B2.

Things are all mixed up. Girls staying in other apartments besides where they're listed.  

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Things are all mixed up. Girls staying in other apartments besides where they're listed.  

That's because Kristy probably were with Alana downtown and didn't want to go back to B4 like many does. I don't know why Alana isn't in B2, I don't believe that Lavi kicked her out. My only guess  is that she knew that with Anya's arrival there would be men in the apartment with Lavi and Marlene there.

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's because Kristy probably were with Alana downtown and didn't want to go back to B4 like many does. I don't know why Alana isn't in B2, I don't believe that Lavi kicked her out. My only guess  is that she knew that with Anya's arrival there would be men in the apartment with Lavi and Marlene there.

I was told a couple days ago that Alana was going home and was only temporarily staying at B#1 until that time comes for her to leave and Kristy was going to B#4.  

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was told a couple days ago that Alana was going home and was only temporarily staying at B#1 until that time comes for her to leave and Kristy was going to B#4.  

Yep. But just like Nana in the past and more recently Loraine she could be in B2 even after leaving the project.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Don't know why Kristy isn't sleeping on Marlene's. Maybe because she didn't asked her because it looks like Marlene will sleep in B2.

You still have a greater probability that Marlene returns to B1 in the early morning rather than she returns to sleep in B2 with Anya and Lavika 😁

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You still have a greater probability that Marlene returns to B1 in the early morning rather than she returns to sleep in B2 with Anya and Lavika 😁

True. But she left her backpack in B2. Of  course, she can let her backpack there and return to B1 but still will have to go back there to get it or someone from B2 return it to her or she can get back other time.