B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sorry I think I wasn't clear. Alana left the project and Lavi didn't wanted her there waiting for the new case to arrive. This is why I said that Lavi kick her out, not from the project but from the apartment.

Then it shows that Lavika wasn’t happy with Alana in the apartment ( personally I can’t say I saw any indications on that ) .. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

Well, that's what I take from this. The only plausible explanation that I can think of.

It might be that also Alana didn’t want to share the bed with ( snoring many times 😂😂 ) Lavika as they might have been told that a new tenant arrives for the current empty room and she couldn’t at least use it .. of course she could take ( Alana ) the couch in the LR but Alana sleeping in B2’s living room ? Please 😆

45 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

check ur replay from 3am

Thanks for the time stamp …So , let’s hope that Esmi is seeing someone worth it if it is that she overnights there ( so far she was coming back home ) , this might be first overnight .. which of course might be caused by Alana invading her bed or because she’s not feeling well and doesn’t want to give a flu perhaps to Alana 😁😉😏..of course it might be that she simply went running in the middle of the night 🤔🧐

In any case , a happy Esmi is great but let’s hope that the private life outside , especially if now it is the first days , won’t be taking her away this much from the apartment , the criticism will hit her sooner or later , let’s see.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Thanks for the time stamp …So , let’s hope that Esmi is seeing someone worth it if it is that she overnights there ( so far she was coming back home ) , this might be first overnight .. which of course might be caused by Alana invading her bed or because she’s not feeling well and doesn’t want to give a flu perhaps to Alana 😁😉😏..of course it might be that she simply went running in the middle of the night 🤔🧐

In any case , a happy Esmi is great but let’s hope that the private life outside , especially if now it is the first days , won’t be taking her away this much from the apartment , the criticism will hit her sooner or later , let’s see.

I remember she had one more overnight at the end of August. That night, Loraine was missing too.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This isn't her first overnight.