B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

Just now, ddhm said:

Yes , I don’t think she went partying but I also don’t think she was training the whole night ( and with earrings searching trying not to wake up Alana ) … maybe a flirt nearby ? Or at the beach with her thoughts looking the sky and stars ? It is always very helpful to escape stress in case you have and feel better and the weather still easily allows it in Barcelona. . 

I think it was the latter.

The most odd, weird or out of place that happened with Esmi in the last 24hs wasn't her arriving after the other, or leaving the apartment at 3am and getting back at 0830 or her getting flowers and leaving with them with a worried face like those wasn't for her.

Is that she left the bed unmade.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I don’t think she went partying but I also don’t think she was training the whole night ( and with earrings searching trying not to wake up Alana ) … maybe a flirt nearby ? Or at the beach with her thoughts looking the sky and stars ? It is always very helpful to escape stress in case you have and feel better and the weather still easily allows it in Barcelona. . 

She loaded her purse with paper towels from the kitchen when she left the last time. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Τhe sure thing is that she goes somewhere really close to B1. Her outfit and stuff she was carrying the two days of last week, the fact that on Saturday she went out with wet hair and her late leaving today, prove this.

So far I was believing that she goes to a nearby house of a friend of her like Loraine or Beatrice or Nana. Besides I had heard an other female voice before some days outside of their apartment talking to Esmi.

Today, according to Mathilda's reactions when she was talking to her in the morning and the bouquet of flowers I would say that she officially is with someone...

2 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Τhe sure thing is that she goes somewhere really close to B1. Her outfit and stuff she was carrying the two days of last week, the fact that on Saturday she went out with wet hair and her late leaving today, prove this.

So far I was believing that she goes to a nearby house of a friend of her like Loraine or Beatrice or Nana. Besides I had heard an other female voice before some days outside of their apartment talking to Esmi.

Today, according to Mathilda's reactions when she was talking to her in the morning and the bouquet of flowers I would say that she officially is with someone...

By the face that she did I think it wasn't for her. It was delivered to her but I believe it is for Zaba. She left with that bouquet and when she got it from the delivery woman she just laid down on the table.

I can't believe that she would do this with flowers that BF send to her, she takes good care of her flowers and even took care from Marlene's flowers once. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

By the face that she did I think it wasn't for her. It was delivered to her but I believe it is for Zaba. She left with that bouquet and when she got it from the delivery woman she just laid down on the table.

I can't believe that she would do this with flowers that BF send to her, she takes good care of her flowers and even took care from Marlene's flowers once. 

Maybe you are right. We will see when Zaba returns home.

Just now, tatakos said:

Maybe you are right. We will see when Zaba returns home.

Yesterday I heard her saying something about a bouquet, I thought that it should be delivered at the restaurant where they celebrated but maybe it went to B1 and Esmi thought that Zaba was going to sleep there.

• Upvote 1