B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

59 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Esmi is going to spend more time, or all her time, with Loraine she should move to her place once for all.

I agree with that. Lately it seems that she comes to B1 only for pitstops and Starider was right, she throws us bones with her nudity for some hour and then she disapears.

I never expected to say this but I think it's time for her to leave the project.

• Upvote 2

Just now, tatakos said:

I agree with that. Lately it seems that she comes to B1 only for pitstops and Starider was right, she throws us bones with her nudity for some hour and then she disapears.

I never expected to say this but I think it's time for her to leave the project.

Never underestimate Esmi or lose faith …. ☺️

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Never underestimate Esmi or lose faith …. ☺️

She's doing everything for us to lose faith on her. Is really awesome that  she is trying to be more....lets say....comfortable in front of the cams like she was this morning. But is clear that she doesn't like to be in that apartment. Looks like now is really her job as you always say. She fulfill her task and than punch a clock. If is so hard for her to bate on cam then she will never ever going to have sex, even with a BF.

If Esmi wants to make some easy money she should ask Loraine for a job in Dubai or be a waitress. I also saw that Gatsby is hiring dancers, she should try that too.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's doing everything for us to lose faith on her. Is really awesome that  she is trying to be more....lets say....comfortable in front of the cams like she was this morning. But is clear that she doesn't like to be in that apartment. Looks like now is really her job as you always say. She fulfill her task and than punch a clock. If is so hard for her to bate on cam then she will never ever going to have sex, even with a BF.

If Esmi wants to make some easy money she should ask Loraine for a job in Dubai or be a waitress. I also saw that Gatsby is hiring dancers, she should try that too.

shes already earning easy money, has been for the last 6 months

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1