Blonde Maya!!!

TMR1

oh baby!  I got on this morning  and thought  there was a guest in their house.  Nope!  Maya has become a blonde  and I  am now  in love!

A Big  improvement over  the brunette style she had!

oh baby!  I got on this morning  and thought  there was a guest in their house.  Nope!  Maya has become a blonde  and I  am now  in love!

I am astonished! She used to spend such a long time vanity checking her hair in front of the mirror!

I enjoyed the Queen Kahleesi dress-up. I love the French maid. Don't even mind Pikachu. She's good at cosplay, and I don't even engage in that with my women.

However, at heart, she's a brunette and I like my women proud of their naturalness. And I don't think the blonde works. It did with Leora; but I get separation anxiety trauma when I see Maya being blondish.

Maya --if you're listening, which you aren't --try this fuzzy red-head one instead! It would look great on you. It's astounding...:

Rocky_Horror_Magenta.jpg

it might just be the newness of it for me... in time  I will get used to it and wish she was a brunette again.

hell... it might just  be a temporary dye job and will fade away over time.  who knows?

I am astonished! She used to spend such a long time vanity checking her hair in front of the mirror!

you must be confused with turkey Leora !  ::)

you must be confused with turkey Leora !  ::)

“Ferme ta putain de gueule de merde”

On ‎2014‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 8:22 AM, ozioziozi said:

/“Ferme ta putain de gueule de merde”

Just to avoid any mistakes, that means "Shut the fuck up shit"

Dis donc, t'es pas poli... :D Qu'est-ce qu'il t'a fait ?