I think we've seen....

Guest observer1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bedroom is next to the living room. I bet the guests heard the sex noises of Diana and Efim  :)

I thought about that and hoped that they would hear...if not to just get that long-haired idiot off his gadget and turn his attention to his girlfriend.  I remember that night, they put on a great show.  He fucked her 4 ways to daylight.  Tonight = NOTHING!

But, I kept one cam up in the living room and raised the volume to max...unfortunately, I could not hear anything to clue me in that Diana & Efim were fucking in the next room.  So, I seriously doubt long-hair boy or his little hottie heard them.  And, yes, Diana is too quiet.  Sometimes she can get a tad bit noisy, but it's not consistent.

I like the technical explanations. Congratulations ! The days are not alike

Guest mimmone1972

ieri sera anno scopato e di brutto con goduta in bocca di lei gli ospiti anno solamente dormito

The longhaired friend who stays over with his girlfriend, never seems to wash before going to bed, nor before getting dressed in the morning. His laziness is incredible, he sits morosely, whilst she makes the bed, and then because she is on this week (no nightie, but knickers on), makes no attempt to cuddle her, but just goes straight to sleep! Seems to follow in Roman's lazy ways.