B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

1 minute ago, quasi said:

Yep it does.  You may be right, Karol seems to be her place to go.  The funny thing is that both her and Trinity in the few times they interacted with the other girls seemed to be friendly, just didn't seem to want to be with anyone else.

Both Leia and Trinity had hard time to get along with others, although Trinity had long talks with Kristy a few times that they met in the kitchen. But I think is a model not to mix with everyone.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

idk. I think she's sad because Trinity left. She will probably go to Karol's soon and possibly sleep there. Karol is her safe harbor. (don't know if this expression exist in English but what ever 😊)

I thought I just saw Leia sitting on the floor in her bedroom crying for some reason.  I'm thinking maybe someone is forcing them to leave?  It seems like too many people good or bad are starting to  leave around the same time.  Does anyone know anything more about what's really going on?

11 minutes ago, quasi said:

It's funny watching Lilith and friend packing for the day.  They run around trying to think of everything for an hour.  It's almost like watching Radi try to leave without touching everything in her room.  LOL

LOL, that was a good one.

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

I thought I just saw Leia sitting on the floor in her bedroom crying for some reason.  I'm thinking maybe someone is forcing them to leave?  It seems like too many people good or bad are starting to  leave around the same time.  Does anyone know anything more about what's really going on?

Noldus said that Trinity staid for 87 so I guess she leaving is planned since she doesn't over stay her visa since she probably has to come to Europe to work. As far as I know Leia is trying to get a student visa so she can stay longer. The B1 girls I have no clue why they are leaving. One think I'm sure, isn't their wish. Both will have to return to Ukraine and things are even worst there.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Noldus said that Trinity staid for 87 so I guess she leaving is planned since she doesn't over stay her visa since she probably has to come to Europe to work. As far as I know Leia is trying to get a student visa so she can stay longer. The B1 girls I have no clue why they are leaving. One think I'm sure, isn't their wish. Both will have to return to Ukraine and things are even worst there.

I didn't want to say anything about that.  But, I think you are correct.  I had that original thought when I saw Mathilda crying the other day after she returned home.  And now I've just seen Leia in tears.  It doesn't look good, if they are all being forced to return to either places in Russia or Ukraine.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.  But, then again, we could be going in the same direction her in the states where I'm from unfortunately.  It seems as though the world is getting ready to crumble.