B1 - Mathilda

I've always liked Mathilda for who she is.  I never really expected that much more from her anyway.  I don't see anything different with her now than I did earlier.  She is the same as always, as far as I can tell.  I just think she got lucky enough to have a little more fun than usual with Lilith the other night which gave me a little something extra to see.  I think it only helped her to do something  that was already a part of her life.  I just didn't get to know about that until recently.  I believe Lilith only enhanced her lifestyle by allowing her to be what she already was known for to others who are not apart of this group.  It just wasn't something I knew about her before that time and I thought it was Great!  Maybe one day she will be able to return back to RLC or maybe not. Who knows.  I'm just glad I've had the opportunity to see different things about her, no matter how big or small. As much as I hate to see her and some of the others go, everyone eventually will need to move on to something else. That's life.

• Like 1