B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

Mark T I totally agree with you on your assessment of Esmi as you can tell in my previous post!  She does very little nowadays, not that she did much before!  Compared to the new girls that have come onboard Esmi should pack up and move in with her boyfriend!  That means he would have to take care of her!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe because you follow her more close than most user then we see much more than the ones who watches her a few times. The last party in the Villa was one of her best appearance. She danced a lot and were much more social.

I didn't know that you were a subscriber since very recently you didn't know who was Esmi and Mathilda, I guess, when I posted a picture of them.

when these girls come on new as Matilda did ... and there had been so many new girls (Matilda was easy to figure out ) but in these parties I get lost with who is who ( also I am100 years or so I forget)  but I forget these usually boring undeveloped characters  ...once they are around and I identify by their rooms,  love your /everyone's  posts which help,  I start to catch on ..... but honestly these B4  B2 B7 type girls ae so uninteresting and very common looking    so I don't try that hard  . 

I wish RLC or even here ..they would post a cast photo ...would be very cool to help identify better 

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

when these girls come on new as Matilda did ... and there had been so many new girls (Matilda was easy to figure out ) but in these parties I get lost with who is who ( also I am100 years or so I forget)  but I forget these usually boring undeveloped characters  ...once they are around and I identify by their rooms,  love your /everyone's  posts which help,  I start to catch on ..... but honestly these B4  B2 B7 type girls ae so uninteresting and very common looking    so I don't try that hard  . 

I wish RLC or even here ..they would post a cast photo ...would be very cool to help identify better 

Are you taking your daily dose of Omega 3? 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe because you follow her more close than most user then we see much more than the ones who watches her a few times. The last party in the Villa was one of her best appearance. She danced a lot and were much more social.

I didn't know that you were a subscriber since very recently you didn't know who was Esmi and Mathilda, I guess, when I posted a picture of them.

Thinga  mostly recently,  a little rise from Esmi...many many days of inactivity ...I know you defend her endlessly but she is a do nothing on the most part and my opinion is we need to make room for new talent ... Esmi is just not that appealing after this long ...as I said, folks here become hard core fans and defend and adore  some tenants that are hated by others .... to each their own

and to be clear I learn plenty of the activity and opinions in this forum ( for years now) - I just don't engage in opinions and speculation so much = who cares ... I do follow plenty, I visit half dozen free video sites I have zillions of rare screenshots  from the free /open cams  ( they don't allow here without all the work of joining sites ( I lost hundreds of the pics I used to post from this lightpics site that closed  so I am discouraged to use sites  to post  but wish I /we could post our screen shots )  my point is my opinions are sourced well enough ... 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Thinga  mostly recently,  a little rise from Esmi...many many days of inactivity ...I know you defend her endlessly but she is a do nothing on the most part and my opinion is we need to make room for new talent ... Esmi is just not that appealing after this long ...as I said, folks here become hard core fans and defend and adore  some tenants that are hated by others .... to each their own

and to be clear I learn plenty of the activity and opinions in this forum ( for years now) - I just don't engage in opinions and speculation so much = who cares ... I do follow plenty, I visit half dozen free video sites I have zillions of rare screenshots  from the free /open cams  ( they don't allow here without all the work of joining sites ( I lost hundreds of the pics I used to post from this lightpics site that closed  so I am discouraged to use sites  to post  but wish I /we could post our screen shots )  my point is my opinions are sourced well enough ... 

You missed many of my posts about her.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Are you taking your daily dose of Omega 3? 🤣

lol no I just accept my indifference to trying to remember unimportant details ...

I certainly appreciate those who take their time to help me when someone exciting appears ( especially with the new girls ) 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You missed many of my posts about her.

I rest my case ... you comment on her doing boring uninteresting things ... I read , I scroll past most nonsense of speculation and negativity and infighting opinions ( why I tend not to write or engage as most here are weird and get me going ...so I have a healthy ignore list  lol ) 

my point would be I come here to hear comment on the ACTION, the EVENTS not Masha getting her hair weaved AGAIN 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I rest my case ... you comment on her doing boring uninteresting things ... I read , I scroll past most nonsense of speculation and negativity and infighting opinions ( why I tend not to write or engage as most here are weird and get me going ...so I have a healthy ignore list  lol ) 

my point would be I come here to hear comment on the ACTION, the EVENTS not Masha getting her hair weaved AGAIN 

Then you really skipped my posts were I wrote that she was doing very little and that she should have left the project because herself wasn't much interested since august. Good to know.

I may be one of her biggest fans along side of RonS, but I'm also one of her biggest critics. I just trying to be more positive than negative.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Esmi has found a situation that she gets paid to do very little!  With Zaba moving in it gives Esmi more coverage to do even less!  The RLC gets rid of the girls that actually entertain us and keep the ones who take up space and do nothing to earn their keep!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6