B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

18 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I here you, but he does get of this site, not for long though, he has to keep up his social media stalking also

I just blocked him... I have tried to be nice and support some of his views ...but that becomes endless and I realized just takes up too much space here to scroll thru let alone red  (and in Every !!! apt.... I find its easier to ignore and I still get a good overview of what I follow and like ... 

I am way too much a C*#T to get sucked into mindless arguments on a site like this 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, because everything is racist now.😄

Usually I'm the guy who posts "Buh everything is racism now". But this time to me is very clear because he's the only guy that is trashed like he is and he's the only POC. Some are even calling him "Gypsy"  and as far as I know in Europe this isn't a complement and is very clear that isn't when the only ones that are calling him this way are the one that trashing him. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Usually I'm the guy who posts "Buh everything is racism now". But this time to me is very clear because he's the only guy that is trashed like he is and he's the only POC. Some are even calling him "Gypsy"  and as far as I know in Europe this isn't a complement and is very clear that isn't when the only ones that are calling him this way are the one that trashing him. 

How old are you? At my age nothing is racist. People need to fucking relax with this racist bullshit. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, thinga69 said:

I'm 37. I'm not even on the "woke culture" and could clearly see that.

I'm 60, and this whole racist thing is ridiculous to me. We all got along no matter what we were. This new generation are too focused on all this bullshit. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And a bit of racism.

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

He's the only one that is called homeless, that is there only for food and money and unemployed, even tho he wears nice clothes, Zaba sleeps at his place and this whole week Zaba either arrives very early in the morning, 6-7 am, or wake up at that time to leave. 

Absolutely no racism, wake up to yourself