B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

This woman is always sexy! And every time I say pleasuring her self it is amazing, because she know what she's doing! And I'll be looking for the next one too.

But this is not the only reason  I love this girl she is beauiful talented and down to earth here's your #1 Fan (Thestarider)  I I'm a Esmi lover I like anything she does.              And at one time you was too.

47 minutes ago, RonS said:

This woman is always sexy! And every time I say pleasuring her self it is amazing, because she know what she's doing! And I'll be looking for the next one too.

But this is not the only reason  I love this girl she is beauiful talented and down to earth here's your #1 Fan (Thestarider)  I I'm a Esmi lover I like anything she does.              And at one time you was too.

And the foreplay with feathers to get her self  in the mood was almost as good as the bate but together another sexy amazing pleasuring herself...........💓

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Where in the world are all the ESMI lovers now since she is so popular ??? Here she is laying in bed nude and not a one comment from any of the ESMI lovers. My point has been proven !!! She is no longer popular on CC or most likely with all of the RLC subscribers. ESMI has become a thing of the past and soon will be forgotten by the all of the subscribers to RLC. No one to blame but herself. Enough said !!! The once superstar has fallen down the drain.

I'm sorry. I was sleeping. 😅

• Haha 1