B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

25 minutes ago, joebirch said:

You are just upset you can’t get what you want 🙄🤣….and wtf does Esmi has to do with what Elmira does 🤦‍♂️🤣

Guys should have learned that we get what we get, nothing more, nothing less. She will do whatever she's comfortable and when she's comfortable doing it. I took too long to learn this.

As I said before, Elmira is doing fine and probably is because this is her second time in the project.

Is kinda weird to say this but I hope that Esmi doesn't get a second time. I say this not because I don't like her, on the contrary, I don't want her to come back because this will mean that she needs the project make  a living and that her plans had failed.

But if she comes back I'll get her with open arms. 😅😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Guys should have learned that we get what we get, nothing more, nothing less. She will do whatever she's comfortable and when she's comfortable doing it. I took too long to learn this.

As I said before, Elmira is doing fine and probably is because this is her second time in the project.

Is kinda weird to say this but I hope that Esmi doesn't get a second time. I say this not because I don't like her, on the contrary, I don't want her to come back because this will mean that she needs the project make  a living and that her plans had failed.

But if she comes back I'll get her with open arms. 😅😁

Assuming she is leaving…lol