B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi looks ready to go to sleep so either that or Zaba is going to his place.

Yeah, Esmi is to old for this nonsense lol

And, what the fuck does free loader mean🤦‍♂️🤣🤣. The guy is dating Zaba and is willing to fuck on cam 🤷‍♂️

Just now, joebirch said:

And, what the fuck does free loader mean🤦‍♂️🤣🤣. The guy is dating Zaba and is willing to fuck on cam 🤷‍♂️

Is a bit of jealousy, like many users have with guys, and a bit of racism I guess.  To be fair, Zaba has being a freeloader as far as he told in the Villa.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is a bit of jealousy, like many users have with guys, and a bit of racism I guess.  To be fair, Zaba has being a freeloader as far as he told in the Villa.

Some people are just miserable and angry all the time. And clearly she is not a gold digger cause that boy is the furthest thing from a sugar daddy, nevertheless the guy is fine by me and I don’t see anything wrong 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Some people are just miserable and angry all the time. And clearly she is not a good digger cause that boy is the furthest thing from a sugar daddy, nevertheless the guy is fine by me and I don’t see anything wrong 🤷‍♂️

Me too. He may not have manners, but he's far from be the worst guy that ever show up on cam. Maybe is something with the new generation.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, joebirch said:

A free loader is like Esmi, gets the money and does nothing

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, RdKing said:

A free loader is like Esmi, gets the money and does nothing

Can’t argue with that but that topic has been exhausted. I was talking about the guy, who is just fine. I don’t see what she finds in him, but I also don’t suck a dick so I can’t really comment