B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And you are right, she lives rent free in my mind and if she want to she can also live rent free in my home. 😊😜

😂😂🤣

if u pay her the same as RLC she may take u up on that, tell her u have no cameras and ur on to a winner LOL

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And you are right, she lives rent free in my mind and if she want to she can also live rent free in my home. 😊😜

😂😂🤣

The meaning of rent-free in this context means that someone is effecting you in a bad way. Like Esmi lives rent free in the heads of those who don’t like her. 

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

she should do what marlene did, fuck them then send them home, not fuck them then let them live there, elmira wants to walk about naked without a stray being there all the time

Hmm, do you know the difference between casual fucks & relationships? Obviously not

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She's still is a do nothing girl to me.

We all know you are fixated on one thing only

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi teasing her nipple again. 😍

I was really looking forward for something nice from Esmi this morning after a 10 minute off and on grinding with that sexy ass of hers. But I was disappointed😢😢

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, RonS said:

I was really looking forward for something nice from Esmi this morning after a 10 minute off and on grinding with that sexy ass of hers. But I was disappointed😢😢

Have no worries, everything will be alright 🤣

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Have no worries, everything will be alright 🤣

I am a really patient men when it comes to certain things. But I did go over to B4 and found Kristy great open bate like I have not seen her do in the natural sun light with fingers.

Finger are best in my opinion but I don't watch her, But that was great Kristy thankU.