B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

23 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I never watched Marlene cause I didn’t find her attractive at all, but yes, she was fun

It is a little bit interesting. I feel most people are like you, they choose to watch the tenants they find most attractive. For me though, I don't really care that much about that. Many of my all time favourites here on RLC have not been amongst the most attractive. It is their lifes, their habits, their quirks and their actions that I find interesting.

Just now, ed2 said:

It is a little bit interesting. I feel most people are like you, they choose to watch the tenants they find most attractive. For me though, I don't really care that much about that. Many of my all time favourites here on RLC have not been amongst the most attractive. It is their lifes, their habits, their quirks and their actions that I find interesting.

I get it. I personally don’t have time to watch, I go by replays and that’s why I just focus on those that I find attractive 

I still have no words to describe what happened last night. It has everything that we like about her and everything that we ever asked.

She was extremely sensual, long, very tasteful, great moans, she felt her body with intensity, great lighting, no covers.

It was simply amazing.

I've always told that Esmi can do little in comparison to others but when she does and feel comfortable to deliver she's the best.

A tenant like Esmi I believe is going to be impossible to find one like her again.

💖

• Upvote 3

Last night when Esmi was stretching with Elmira, Esmi pulled up a picture on her phone to show to Elmira.  The picture was a man and little girl.  This occurred around 22:41.  Don’t know if it’s the guy she is dating and his daughter or maybe Esmi’s dad and her!  If someone can understand the language maybe we will know who’s in the picture.

3 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Last night when Esmi was stretching with Elmira, Esmi pulled up a picture on her phone to show to Elmira.  The picture was a man and little girl.  This occurred around 22:41.  Don’t know if it’s the guy she is dating and his daughter or maybe Esmi’s dad and her!  If someone can understand the language maybe we will know who’s in the picture.

I think she isn't dating anyone. Maybe just a friend or relative.