B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

18 hours ago, joebirch said:

This forum is becoming worse and worse by the day. At some point this was more entertaining than RLC, but nowadays RLC is fun, including this apartment, and the forum is nagging, energy draining swamp of dumb comments 

lots of dumb comments , repetitive comments but unfortunately towards the complaining negative side .... but that is society these days as well

the most common is H&T warming up ........ and Fucking   lol

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

lots of dumb comments , repetitive comments but unfortunately towards the complaining negative side .... but that is society these days as well

the most common is H&T warming up ........ and Fucking   lol

if they keep doing the same thing then the comments will be the same, someone should say esmi left at whenever and still hast returned

Last time that I was watching the apartment Esmi was in underwear and Elmira was in panties and a top. Now that Zaba and Fritz are there Esmi is wearing pants and a shirt and Elmira went to her room. 🤔

Edited by thinga69
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last time that I was watching the apartment Esmi was in underwear and Elmira was in panties and a top. Now that Zaba and Fritz are there Esmi is wearing pants and a shirt and Elmira went to her room. 🤔

More guys, more guys!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

and it will keep happening for as long as he kives there

• Upvote 3