B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

Holy shit Fritz really likes to get into an argument with Zabava. Just recently they were watching 365 Days, I think, and he asked her if she find the main character hot, she said yes and then he got mad at her saying something like "Oh you find him hot? And what about me?".  Then started a whole discussion about it. 🤣

That guy can't see a banana peel that he goes there to trip on it. 🤣

And I'm afraid that he gaslight Zabava a little. He always tries to spin the guilt in to her. 

This last "fight" she was not guilty.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit Fritz really likes to get into an argument with Zabava. Just recently they were watching 365 Days, I think, and he asked her if she find the main character hot, she said yes and then he got mad at her saying something like "Oh you find him hot? And what about me?".  Then started a whole discussion about it. 🤣

That guy can't see a banana peel that he goes there to trip on it. 🤣

And I'm afraid that he gaslight Zabava a little. He always tries to spin the guilt in to her. 

This last "fight" she was not guilty.

He is very possessive and controlling. She needs to dump him and find someone else.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

He is very possessive and controlling. She needs to dump him and find someone else.  

I don't think that she have to end this relationship, maybe she can't put some sense in his head, but if this continues and star to mess with her head then she should end this.

I hope that Esmi, as her big sister, is paying attention to this.

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that she have to end this relationship, maybe she can't put some sense in his head, but if this continues and star to mess with her head then she should end this.

I hope that Esmi, as her big sister, is paying attention to this.

They are now fucking, Zaba fingering her own butt