B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

At that time, NOBODY was talking about shows or pseudo lesbian shows ... ALL comments were about WOW and how great the tenants were ... They didn't care about the cams, their cells ... They were interacting with each other, having fun ... And comments pages were full of happy subscribers enjoying what they were watching ... That's what I say !  And that is what to be back ... Fun, Fun and Fun on the appartements, not girls laying ALL DAY with their phones ! 

You seem to have a rather selective memory. The discussion about smartphones has been going on forever in relation to the GOV apartments. Even without a single guy present.

Especially with the pseudo lesbian shows, the girls were very often bored and have therefore quickly searched for entertainment on there phones. That is also the point where I start. If you want to have good parties, you need real guests with guys that the girls are actually interested in. It is the GOV concept that makes for boredom, as it keeps life out of the apartments. It is also important that RLC finally stops bringing girls into the cast who obviously only want to get away with cheap shows and are not really willing to live in the apartments. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You seem to have a rather selective memory. The discussion about smartphones has been going on forever in relation to the GOV apartments. Even without a single guy present.

Especially with the pseudo lesbian shows, the girls were very often bored and have therefore quickly searched for entertainment on there phones. That is also the point where I start. If you want to have good parties, you need real guests with guys that the girls are actually interested in. It is the GOV concept that makes for boredom, as it keeps life out of the apartments. It is also important that RLC finally stops bringing girls into the cast who obviously only want to get away with cheap shows and are not really willing to live in the apartments. 

Talking about "Pseudo Lesbian Shows",  Kristy is the no 1 in that Category ... She is just faking it and it is obvious that she doesn't wants to go further ... For ALL the others who are giving us some action, at least they go ALL the way, probable because they WANT to go on ... So YES they are probable BISEXUAL, but that also mean they can have fun with both sexes ... So for me, I still prefer seeing girls having fun together than watch them on their cell phones ALL night long ... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Talking about "Pseudo Lesbian Shows",  Kristy is the no 1 in that Category ... She is just faking it and it is obvious that she doesn't wants to go further ... For ALL the others who are giving us some action, at least they go ALL the way, probable because they WANT to go on ... So YES they are probable BISEXUAL, but that also mean they can have fun with both sexes ... So for me, I still prefer seeing girls having fun together than watch them on their cell phones ALL night long ... 

And to add a last comment, in the years 2017-2019, the girls were almost in the appartments and not always OUT !!  And EVERYBODY was enjoying these years when we looked at the comments in the forums ...  

30 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

A fairly simple way to detect whether the girls really want something or are just putting on a show is to look at the time. Everything that only happens in prime time, and never really spontaneous, is something that the girls would most likely never do on their own initiative. Maybe you should consider, that the shows are work for the girls. That doesn't have to mean that they hate it. But, if it would really bring them as much fun as you present it here, this events would not end so often before or shortly after midnight. 

Also, it's just ridiculous to assume that all the girls in GOV have a bi interest. The last statistic (i could find) here in germany among women was 8.4% who classify themselves as lesbian, bi or transgender. In spain, it is even less people who classify themselves in this way. In terms of the number of girls in the GOV/COV apartments, this would statistically mean not even two girls. 

In my opinion, the most important thing for RLC should be to get the apartments truly alive. This is not about some viewers having a problem with thier jealousy when they see guys. It's about giving the girls (and hopefully their guests) a place where they can really have fun. Not just played like in the shows, but really because they have a good time.  So, just keep in mind, most girls like guys. 😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

A fairly simple way to detect whether the girls really want something or are just putting on a show is to look at the time. Everything that only happens in prime time, and never really spontaneous, is something that the girls would most likely never do on their own initiative. Maybe you should consider, that the shows are work for the girls. That doesn't have to mean that they hate it. But, if it would really bring them as much fun as you present it here, this events would not end so often before or shortly after midnight. 

Also, it's just ridiculous to assume that all the girls in GOV have a bi interest. The last statistic (i could find) here in germany among women was 8.4% who classify themselves as lesbian, bi or transgender. In spain, it is even less people who classify themselves in this way. In terms of the number of girls in the GOV/COV apartments, this would statistically mean not even two girls. 

In my opinion, the most important thing for RLC should be to get the apartments truly alive. This is not about some viewers having a problem with thier jealousy when they see guys. It's about giving the girls (and hopefully their guests) a place where they can really have fun. Not just played like in the shows, but really because they have a good time.  So, just keep in mind, most girls like guys. 😁

That is exactly what I say ... Girls on the B's appartments are there for entertaining us , compare to the regular appartments where the couples live their lives ... In B1, B2,B4 , B5 and even B7 , they are hired to be there and entertain us ... So YES there are maybe "shows" but it is what it is... Period ... That is NOT a mystery ... But like I said, I prefer Shows than see girls watching their phones ... 

Alles eine Show, manchmal auch echte Geilheit zu- und untereinander. Es gabt Zeiten, da war mehr los in und auf den Betten in #B4.

Leider sind die "geilsten" Mädchen scheinbar von RLC verbannt.

Ich bin leider nicht "Noldus", der alle Daten prompt parat hat, aber an Rocko mit  "??????"  erinnre ich mich gerne und deren Show mit anderen. 

Nichts für ungut.

22 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

That is exactly what I say ... Girls on the B's appartments are there for entertaining us , compare to the regular appartments where the couples live they lives ... In B1, B2,B4 , B5 and even B7 , they are hired to be there and entertain us ... So YES there are maybe "shows" but it is what it is... Period ... That is NOT a mystery ... But like I said, I prefer Shows than see girls watching their phones ... 

You are so fundamentally wrong that it is difficult for me to still answer seriously. 

Again, if you want girls who are really interested in what they are doing and don't have to waste their time with smartphones, then it is essential that the girls have fun and not just pretend so. This means practically exactly the opposite of what you want with your bullshit shows. The idea is to find people who are exciting to watch and not just pretend to be. 

Also, nowhere does RLC say that the residents have the task to entertain you. RLC state that they sells a glimpse into the private lives of the residents. That is all. If you are looking for entertainment and bullshit shows you may look out for a circus and watch some clowns there. 😂

No, what RLC needs is more genuinely enlivened apartments, with residents who show real emotion in there real life. 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are so fundamentally wrong that it is difficult for me to still answer seriously. 

Again, if you want girls who are really interested in what they are doing and don't have to waste their time with smartphones, then it is essential that the girls have fun and not just pretend so. This means practically exactly the opposite of what you want with your bullshit shows. 

Also, nowhere does RLC say that the residents have the task to entertain you. RLC state that they sells a glimpse into the private lives of the residents. That is all. If you are looking for entertainment and bullshit shows you may look out for a circus and watch some clowns there. 😂

No, what RLC needs is more genuinely enlivened apartments, with residents who show real emotion in there real life. 

If you say so ... I might disagree but I respect your opinion ... Wish you do the same ... We can't agree on everything  ... 

28 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Alles eine Show, manchmal auch echte Geilheit zu- und untereinander. Es gabt Zeiten, da war mehr los in und auf den Betten in #B4.

Leider sind die "geilsten" Mädchen scheinbar von RLC verbannt.

Ich bin leider nicht "Noldus", der alle Daten prompt parat hat, aber an Rocko mit  "??????"  erinnre ich mich gerne und deren Show mit anderen. 

Nichts für ungut.

Megan? 🙂