bilan the 4 new couples

Guest xvoyeurx

Guest xvoyeurx

in last 4 months,rlc have put 4 new couples but:

*katya/ruslan: bad casting(bored,unclean and 90% of sex under blanket)

*sofia/roman: bad casting (bored and rarely sex)

*diana/efim: the best couple on rlc,very good casting.

*adriana/daniel: bad casting(too many empty appartment and always on balcony)

soo finaly just one good casting with the last 4 new couples rlc have put here.

j think it's first time j'm soo happy cancel my suscription,j do a break with rlc,j'm tired with this

too many bad casting,there is just diana/efim are attractive on rlc,the rest for me it's the shit.

@ xvoyeurx:

I tend to agree with you. I'm a bit older, and I've fucked many women. My adolescent days are long gone. The couples that have goals, talents and motivations are much more interesting to watch, with or without clothes.

This concept leaves us with N&K (gone), L&P, and D&E, with a smattering of excitement with Maya and Alma.

Most of the others seem to have extremely bland personalities, or only come across on the Internet as if they were used limp dish rags or used tubes of toothpaste.

This is not meant to denigrate any of them. Katya is a doll, and the two times I've seen Adriana she appeared to be nice. Alina is a main-stay. They all have their fans, but if I want to see Tits and Ass, Motherless and Imagefap are cheaper. Just tell Sophia to change to wire-frame glasses, please.