Stupid Threads

Calang

The fact is there are no stupid threads, just stupid people who create stupid threads.  Every RLC couple has a series of threads which could be used to ask questions or comment about them, or post photos and vids.  Is it necessary to start a new thread just to ask "Where is Elena?" or "Did Nora Bathe Today?" or "Did Lina Pick Her Nose?"  Go to the couple you're interested in, look under their name for a suitable thread/topic, and ask or post away!  It's so simple even a chimp smoking hydro could do it. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

ooops....some of my threads could come into that category ("What's Cooking......", "Are N&K married....", and so on........). I'll delete if they cause consternation........

Guest noralover

does the "Stupid Threads" thread fall into the category of "stupid threads" I wonder...that would be ironic.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest 862286

The fact is there are no stupid threads, just stupid people who create stupid threads.  Every RLC couple has a series of threads which could be used to ask questions or comment about them, or post photos and vids.  Is it necessary to start a new thread just to ask "Where is Elena?" or "Did Nora Bathe Today?" or "Did Lina Pick Her Nose?"  Go to the couple you're interested in, look under their name for a suitable thread/topic, and ask or post away!  It's so simple even a chimp smoking hydro could do it.

It's interesting you say that because that would mean were all chimps, jojo, trickshot, acerikrion, hotcouple, nl, LesV, jade, and even you "how to be a dumbass". CC is a place to discuss or comment on stuff they see or hear about on RLC. I agree there is alot of stuff that has nothing to do with anything RLC but telling people their stupid because they start a new thread seems to crush the very fiber that holds all of this together.

Whats the point of being here if you can't post a thought or start a new thread. The way it is is the way it's been long before you and i arrived here so for me, i just roll with the grain. I think most people that start new threads in what you see as the wrong place do so because they are new to the forum and don't understand what and where till they figure shit out. Im likely more guilty of that then most. When i first got here i was so lost, mostly because this is the first forum i've been in. Guess u could say i was a forum virgin.

And i can't argue with you about some of the topic's being less than interesting but every thread that is photo's or video's has almost non of either and is swamped with crap, password pls, record pls bla bla bla. In my opinion for what its worth, random discussion SHOULD  be the place to ask stupid questions so photo's and video threads aren't so over polluted. I too will remove the thread i started if it offends you but im only one of many and removing it will not make much difference to the over all picture of another "stupid threads"

I know what the problem is here bud, we don't have any of that hydro you mentioned... :o :o :o Come on man.. share the wealth

Peace brother 

It's interesting you say that because that would mean were all chimps, jojo, trickshot, acerikrion, hotcouple, nl, LesV, jade, and even you "how to be a dumbass". CC is a place to discuss or comment on stuff they see or hear about on RLC. I agree there is alot of stuff that has nothing to do with anything RLC but telling people their stupid because they start a new thread seems to crush the very fiber that holds all of this together.

Whats the point of being here if you can't post a thought or start a new thread. The way it is is the way it's been long before you and i arrived here so for me, i just roll with the grain. I think most people that start new threads in what you see as the wrong place do so because they are new to the forum and don't understand what and where till they figure shit out. Im likely more guilty of that then most. When i first got here i was so lost, mostly because this is the first forum i've been in. Guess u could say i was a forum virgin.

And i can't argue with you about some of the topic's being less than interesting but every thread that is photo's or video's has almost non of either and is swamped with crap, password pls, record pls bla bla bla. In my opinion for what its worth, random discussion SHOULD  be the place to ask stupid questions so photo's and video threads aren't so over polluted. I too will remove the thread i started if it offends you but im only one of many and removing it will not make much difference to the over all picture of another "stupid threads"

I know what the problem is here bud, we don't have any of that hydro you mentioned... :o :o :o Come on man.. share the wealth

Peace brother

You know something Hot Rod 22, you're right.  Now that I see it from your perspective I can honestly say that I'm somewhat ashamed of myself.  How dare I consume all this exquisite hydro by myself and not even consider taking two tokes and passing?  I hope that you all would forgive me for my lack of judgment and insensitivity.  Sometimes when you're in that soft blue cloud you tend to lose sight of those around you.  If I've offended anyone, I sincerely beg your pardon, and I agree to share the "wealth" with all of you my dear fellow CamCap brothers and, of course, LezVoyeur, lol.  Having said that, here you go, Hot Rod 22, after such a motivating speech I bet you can use some.  So what are you waiting for?  Spark that shit up!  ;)       

Guest 862286

Peace brother

You know something Hot Rod 22, you're right.  Now that I see it from your perspective I can honestly say that I'm somewhat ashamed of myself.  How dare I consume all this exquisite hydro by myself and not even consider taking two tokes and passing?  I hope that you all would forgive me for my lack of judgment and insensitivity.  Sometimes when you're in that soft blue cloud you tend to lose sight of those around you.  If I've offended anyone, I sincerely beg your pardon, and I agree to share the "wealth" with all of you my dear fellow CamCap brothers and, of course, LezVoyeur, lol.  Having said that, here you go, Hot Rod 22, after such a motivating speech I bet you can use some.  So what are you waiting for?  Spark that shit up!  ;)     

I like your comment about CamCap brothers and sister. Thats what we are, we're all different people with one common intrest and that is to watch couples sit around and do little or nothing until its time for them to get down to biz. I have to say there are many interesting conversations and jokes here at CC and for the most part has become more personal and entertaining sharing stuff with sis and bro's then it is to watch Lina pick her nose. LOL

It's all good bud. thanks for sharing... 8)

Guest noralover

.....again, I think it's ironic perhaps that we sit around on or PCs/laptops watching people sitting around on their pCs/laptops......and then get all navel gazing about why we are here and what we are doing, saying, thinking, etc.....

I am probably as guilty as anyone else for posting up pointless things....but sometimes the urge just takes hold of you!!!!

I will try to focus my attention on the things that really matter.....health, family, love and..............NORA!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...I used to go on Facebook a lot for idle chit-chat and banter but now this forum has taken over, it's way more fun!!!!! Even when there is nothing much to talk about, and none of us really know each other.......

Guest 862286

Ah he's ok. I know this cause he's sporting a really nice pic of his girl Nora. He just wants to be with her so bad, and i can't blame him for that. She is the cutiest one of all couples. He'll be ok. Like he says, this forum has taken over for some of us but one thing i wanna say is maybe we don't really know each other but we do have intrests of the same nature and to me thats a piece of each other that most likely dont share with to many other people in our real world.... 8)

Their are no close friends that I would say I watch RLC and post on CC.  So lets keep it that way.  You do not tell my friends and I will not tell your friends. ;)