B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

The fact that Taylor got the room could be a big blow to Kristy that she was passed over. Perhaps that is why she is staying away. I think that Kristy may start to re-think her career goals and move up her plans along to start that Russian family. Sad, sad...but she did it to herself. Fake is fake!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This room assignment may be one of the biggest RLC decisions of the year. Anyone who has been in a corporate setting will understand the dynamics involved in competition for the corner office...most space...best view...etc. When the least senior but most productive beats out the older veterans who rely only on their legacy, the sparks will begin to fly. Trust me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

The fact that Taylor got the room could be a big blow to Kristy that she was passed over. Perhaps that is why she is staying away. I think that Kristy may start to re-think her career goals and move up her plans along to start that Russian family. Sad, sad...but she did it to herself. Fake is fake!

The fanfic got a dark turn, I liked it. It makes the redemption of the hero much more interesting. I'm hoping that the payoff is good.

With Kristy's RLC network, she may have known about the room assignment even before Taylor. Wouldn't it be interesting to learn if that knowledge is what prompted her make-out session with Taylor...an attempt to maintain the upper hand. The two times that Kristy and Taylor have kissed, Taylor has always assumed the dominant physical position. In the first session in Monica's bed, Taylor mounted Kristy who was prone. Last night, Taylor got up from the sitting position to her knees to be above Kristy as they kissed. Taylor is truly an ALPHA BITCH. LOL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On the other hand, Taylor also needs Kristy. Not only does she "need" Kristy's body for her sexual pleasure, she needs her knowledge, her wisdom, and her status. Without that, Taylor is just a somewhat unattractive somewhat overweight person who sits alone on the bar stool in the kitchen waiting for someone who is avoiding her and who has played her like a fiddle.

• Confused 1