The Sharing Culture...

Guest observer1

Once upon a time, I knew what this thread was about.

1) always protect the pecans.

2) send me the Bullwinkle and Rocky VCR, and I'll sign it. It will be worth another 10 cents at a yard sale.

3) Sam Smith's anything will work.

4) Leave Mr. President alone, because I've got better, more important plans for Joe Biden; I've selected him and Barny Frank to star as an Abbot & Costello tribute duo team. They'll be hilarious...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chameleon

I think the spirit of CC used to be based around sharing

Yes it did, BIG TIME - then everything went badly wrong.......NL whatsisname (with the help of a number of secret associates) shared TONS of stuff almost daily but was eliminated by a barrage of "take down" notices, and Firedrive account shutdowns.....I guess he finally threw in the towel...... and then came the Era of Uploaded....dark days indeed......

The re-posters tried to battle the evil forces but finally even they had to admit defeat against the interminable download times....and RLC.

Now even the pics get removed before you can breathe.....  :'(

NL whatsisname (with the help of a number of secret associates) shared TONS of stuff almost daily but was eliminated by a barrage of "take down" notices, and Firedrive account shutdowns.....

Now even the pics get removed before you can breathe.....  :'(

Ah yes, those were the glory days.

Now we're stuck with a hideous economy, a dying civilization, and a choked Internet.