Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

I record the sexy time from few hours ago. I will upload it but not immediatly, I have to cut the vid because I recorded the whole night and action was relatively quick, compared to Ian last performances. And I have to go to work too.

(Once again excuse my bad english, I'm a French guy and it's early here  ;D)

Take all the time you need...and thank you.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, do you notice that the quality of bedroom cams is poor again ?

Yes.  That's why I didn't record it.

I'm hoping that maybe you have some kind of magic that I don't have and you'll have a good video.  Then I can try to learn how you do it.

I'm hoping that maybe you have some kind of magic that I don't have and you'll have a good video.  Then I can try to learn how you do it.

Well at least I have a reasonably good connection which permit me to record both bedroom cams at the same time without lags, but no magic powers for the quality of the vid.

But I'm very frustrated about this night vision problem, I was full of hope few days ago.

Well at least I have a reasonably good connection which permit me to record both bedroom cams at the same time without lags, but no magic powers for the quality of the vid.

But I'm very frustrated about this night vision problem, I was full of hope few days ago.

are you going to upload it?

I would like to see it no matter what quality you got  ::)

Guest Exotic Gia?

I was looking to Gia in the kitchen when I realized something weird. Take a look around the cleansed dishes.

::)

dirty mind ;D