Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand why these two people agree to be on this site. It is clear that Gia is not comfortable with the cameras and it does not seem like she is going to become comfortable ever. She changes one bra with another bra so you can't see her breasts and she has a gate up to change behind so you can't see anything. She hardly ever baths because she can't hide in the tub. (She looks fairly well groomed so I imagine she is showering somewhere else)

They never have sex because she is probably afraid of the camera's seeing anything. (Though she shouldn't worry too much because the IR in the bedroom sucks) Also someone said they heard them speaking about getting married soon. Will they than leave the house once they are married? If so what was the point of having come on here in the first place?

How long have they been on the site? I discovered the site a few weeks ago and they were already here. If it's been over a month and she is still acting like this I don't think anything is going to change.

To add to all that they are either never home or when they are home they sit in the dinning room which you can only see from Living Room cam 2 and you can barely see at that.

It's very frustrating because we are short on cams as is with Olga gone. Plus Gia is an attractive woman and it would be nice to see some of her. 

I do not understand why these two people agree to be on this site. It is clear that Gia is not comfortable with the cameras and it does not seem like she is going to become comfortable ever. She changes one bra with another bra so you can't see her breasts and she has a gate up to change behind so you can't see anything. She hardly ever baths because she can't hide in the tub. (She looks fairly well groomed so I imagine she is showering somewhere else)

They never have sex because she is probably afraid of the camera's seeing anything. (Though she shouldn't worry too much because the IR in the bedroom sucks) Also someone said they heard them speaking about getting married soon. Will they than leave the house once they are married? If so what was the point of having come on here in the first place?

How long have they been on the site? I discovered the site a few weeks ago and they were already here. If it's been over a month and she is still acting like this I don't think anything is going to change.

To add to all that they are either never home or when they are home they sit in the dinning room which you can only see from Living Room cam 2 and you can barely see at that.

It's very frustrating because we are short on cams as is with Olga gone. Plus Gia is an attractive woman and it would be nice to see some of her.

Lina & Mark, Ana & Danna and Gia & Ian all came online at just about the same time.  It was a few days into the new year.  So, yes, it's frustrating to me that she's been here nearly a month and a half and hasn't loosened up.  Lina was quite shy at first, but we see much more of her now.

Personally, I lay the blame at the site owners.  They should have been more careful when selecting her.  They should have seen that she would not be a good candidate for this kind of website.  They are also responsible for allowing her to put that screen in her bedroom...which blocks the IR light source in that room.  I believe that's the reason for the crappy camera view we get.

Now, I really would like to see Gia change.  Heck, my dream is to see her do a lap dance in the living room.  But I don't think it will ever happen.  At this point, I prefer she and Ian leave.

I really wish there were some method to make my opinion known to the site owners.

I 100% agree. There is a support email listed on the site. Maybe we should just all email that and let them know our frustrations.