Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

Guest Rockkid

Ok guys I finally manage to upload the vid from last night. This is my first time so tell me if everything is OK. I use Mega because it don't have size limits for the files you want to upload.

https://mega.co.nz/#!JAADTSQY!XdXDhEFDmA3XRRbSlS0XcAHbnPwMRB_x1ZCvoIqYJvE

It's pretty big but I didn't want to compress it more and lose quality.

Fennec Great job! takes a while to download but no matter. Too bad the cameras no longer work properly again  :(

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gia really is a strange lady.

Since she put Ian to bed, she's been in the little bedroom watching TV and messing with the laptop.  I mean...for hours.  Then, she jumps up...rushes to the hallway...gets her wedding veil from the closet...and tries it on.  Then she puts it away, takes out her white wedding shoes and checks them out.  This is all happening at around 0530.

Since she put Ian to bed, she's been in the little bedroom watching TV and messing with the laptop.  I mean...for hours.  Then, she jumps up...rushes to the hallway...gets her wedding veil from the closet...and tries it on.  Then she puts it away, takes out her white wedding shoes and checks them out.  This is all happening at around 0530.

Well everybody knows that girls go nuts when it's about her wedding, she's no exception. ;)

It 's normal. I 've seen girls could not sleep at night but keep busy on their wed stuff as they might have 100 options to choose from !

No matter how old they are at the time 'cause all women feel 10 years younger when their wed coming. LOL !!!

Guest heermann

That I do not see, but few hours ago They have sex time in big bedroom, You Could rec this? I do not know how it is, maybe I can explain how it's done ... I'm new here and do not know how.

That I do not see, but few hours ago They have sex time in big bedroom, You Could rec this? I do not know how it is, maybe I can explain how it's done ... I'm new here and do not know how.

I'm not sure what you are saying.

Right now, it is almost 1500 at the apartment.  The last time I checked...about 1100...she was still sleeping and Ian was off to work.  So, I don't think they were having sex a few hours ago...unless Ian came home and they had a quickie.

Guest heermann

forgive my English, I may not have explained well ... forgiveness. Meant that before Gia did everything about the wedding night, they have sex session they were pretty good.

Sorry, I use google translator.

forgive my English, I may not have explained well ... forgiveness. Meant that before Gia did everything about the wedding night, they have sex session they were pretty good.

I understand.  I did not watch them have sex.  I did not know they had sex.

Did you record it?

Guest heermaan

Did you record it?

No, I do not know how it's done

Did you record it?

No, I do not know how it's done

There are several programs available that allow you to record whatever is displayed on your monitor.  I use "Replay Video Capture".