For the sake of both of them...

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

.... is it time for Leora and Paul to move on?

We have no idea what they are saying, of course, but from body language, which is all we've got, there is no longer much in the way of spontaneous affection (no - I don't mean sex necessarily) between these two.

From previous experience the intense glare of the goldfish bowl that is RLC, proves too much for most (AA being the exception) and, sooner or later, relationships will begin to falter.  That's not to say in their case that its its irretrievable, it just needs some time out of the limelight and away from the pressure of sharing your life with about half a million others.

I'm sure Nora and Kiko felt this way and longer inhabitants of this list will have other names to throw into the mix to confirm the point.

I emphasise that most of us don't know what they say to one another, but the body language is as good a clue as we are going to get - and its no fun watching them struggle like the are obviously doing.

Is it time for Leora and Paul to move on?

It's been that time for a few months now.

I have been very vocal about my dislike for Leora in the past so maybe there'll be some bias on my part, but the only appeal for others to this couple has been those gawking at her. Once you take half a second and move past her looks/body, you see just how immature and self obsessed she can be, and how her 4-year-old temper tantrums just makes her a chore to look at (which is why I often times  ::) when people only focus on her looks). Add in the fact that this couple never has guests or does anything special outside of watch television (and this couple is the second longest running couple on RLC). If you've seen them for a week, you've seen them for a year, minus the occasional crying so Paul can kiss her ass begging her to calm down.

Granted I haven't tuned into their apartment in about 7-8 months so things may have gotten better between them. But yeah, them and Marcelo/Isabel need to fucking go.

Is it time for Leora and Paul to move on?

It's been that time for a few months now.

I have been very vocal about my dislike for Leora in the past so maybe there'll be some bias on my part, but the only appeal for others to this couple has been those gawking at her. Once you take half a second and move past her looks/body, you see just how immature and self obsessed she can be, and how her 4-year-old temper tantrums just makes her a chore to look at (which is why I often times  ::) when people only focus on her looks). Add in the fact that this couple never has guests or does anything special outside of watch television (and this couple is the second longest running couple on RLC). If you've seen them for a week, you've seen them for a year, minus the occasional crying so Paul can kiss her ass begging her to calm down.

Granted I haven't tuned into their apartment in about 7-8 months so things may have gotten better between them. But yeah, them and Marcelo/Isabel need to fucking go.

Don't worry, nothing has changed. She's still a kid. I nicknamed "little turkey" so her attitude is meaningless. She can't do anything else but shoot her ass and brushing hair 50 times a day. Basically, I'll watch 1 minute or 2, time to time but nothing changes. It is always the same intellectual poverty. I do not know if the new couple when the time comes, will be better but it will be hard to be worse...

Maybe the should just take a vacation for a week and forget about the cams and all of us watching.  Which is why I do think that is why RLC made private areas for all the couples.  Some do abuse it but maybe it will help them deal with the fact that someone is always watching them.