Where's Diana?

I haven't seen her around the apartment at all the past couple of days. Could be I'm just missing her on the free cams, but normally she is lounging around with Efim.

Right, she left Sunday afternoon after making her bun. She also took the white dress that some have mistaken for a wedding dress, in a bag with the letters "St Petersburg airport". This is probably her stage costume.

This could explain the lack of moody Efim the previous days. Maybe he was not happy to see her go several days for a show while staying home.

But all this is only supposition...  :-\

Can't tell if it's a girl with short hair or a guy with long hair!

That's never a good sign.

Run to the ophthalmologist guys! This is a short-haired bearded who slept on the sofa in the living room ... ;D

away EFIN has become gay again

I don't think anyone could become gay with thoughts of Diana coming home soon.  8)

They write anything and don't read what we write about what we see when they still sleep.  :)

Yes she's back. She's very hungry too, to have somme food first, to do some sex party after I hope... Because she likes it, this little miss !

Oui, elle est de retour. elle a l'air affamée, de nourriture d'abord, de sexe ensuite j'espère.... car elle aime ça, la petite !