B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

9 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I don’t believe Kristy enjoys dick!  This is the second time I have watched her and her boyfriend and she controls the whole situation!  They fuck for about 10 minutes she gets off of him and decides to give him a hand job.  He wants her to give him some head, but she would not do it.  She got up put on her shirt made him put back on the towel or shorts or whatever he had on and that was it.

I think Kristy is producing content, and uses him for that.

She doesn't like the taste of a man coming, so she avoids it.

To be honest she's not very good at sex.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Magnus15721 said:

I agree with you thing69!  Kristy finds little excuses to keep from having sex with him!  Go get water or tea or food.  The crazy thing is he has no idea what she is doing!  

That's why she picked him.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes. Isn't because she doesn't like the guy so much and just called him to give a second, or third change by now, is because she doesn't like dick at all. Let's disregard all the dicks that she had in Russia and focus only in this guy.

Kristy has had sex on cam with around 15 different guys.

The last in Moscow "S" was steady, and it went just like this here.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I don’t believe Kristy enjoys dick!  This is the second time I have watched her and her boyfriend and she controls the whole situation!  They fuck for about 10 minutes she gets off of him and decides to give him a hand job.  He wants her to give him some head, but she would not do it.  She got up put on her shirt made him put back on the towel or shorts or whatever he had on and that was it.

she taking more pleasure in the handjob than in the sex in my opinion but another girl  don't like to do blowjob

i prefer to see her with a real dick than with taylor and this fake lesbians game

• Like 4